Author Topic: Do I have man boobs?  (Read 2925 times)

Offline ettrick

Does it look like I have manboobs? Is it gyno? How puffy are my nipples?

hammer

I would have to say, yes you do! You would be a good candidate for surgery if you would decide to do that to get rid of them as that would be the only way that you could.

Your nipples are very puffy!

Sorry to be so blunt, but it is far better to be honest! You are in the right place for help and support, welcome to the forum.

Bob

Offline ettrick

Can I lose it by exercise? I'm 15 by the way, and I weigh 130 pounds.

Offline gynecomastiauk

• Bronze Member
Hey ettrick, I tried to lose my Gyne with intense exercise before I actually knew what Gyne was. I lived with mine from 18 to 39 before being operated on two weeks ago. I am glad you have found this support forum at a young age as there will be people here who can give you sound honest advise and we have all been through or are going through the same thing so know how you feel.

All the best
Stuart.

hammer

Can I lose it by exercise? I'm 15 by the way, and I weigh 130 pounds.

No, I'm sorry to say that I don't think so!

I am one that lived with this all my life and at 55 it doesn't bother me anymore, and it ready didnt to much growing up ether. Now I have to many other health problem the over shadow the gynecomastia even with having big double "Ds"

Have you talked to your folks at all about this yet? If not that may be a good place to start. We also have some really great doctors that post right hear on the forum  that are very giving of their time helping out, giving advice, so if you have any questions of them just ask.

If I can help in any way I also am willing too.

God bless,
Bob

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
The cool thing is like hammer said " your a good candidate ". Your chest looks good, you just have puffy nips. The price will be cheaper too since you don't have a ton of fat all over hour chest. See a plastic surgeon and get a price quote then save while your working out. You'll be set in no time. Make a plan and stick to it. Good luck:)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024