Author Topic: What do you guys think?  (Read 2506 times)

Offline SHDDS

Hi all, I've browsed here before but decided to make an account.

Background: This started back when I was in middle school. I was much chubbier then, I slimmed down a lot in high school (it didn't go away), but currently I am overweight again (ugh).

I'm currently 20. I've always been curious because I still have slight acne (moderate on my chest) and I still couldn't grow a beard/mustache to save my life. I can get some short annoying neck whiskers but that is it. I doubt it, but I wonder if I'm not completely done with hormone changes yet?

It only really bothers me because they stick out of my shirt and are sometimes visible, especially a solid color polo or something like that. I am a redhead and I prefer to leave my shirt on to avoid burns, I don't have the fairest skin on the block, but I still blind people with my paleness :P.

At this point I don't think I can bring myself to surgery, it isn't a big enough issue to me warrant the headache that surgery would be, the scars, or possible complications.  I have just gotten used to never taking my shirt off in public.

Anyway, how severe (1-10) do you guys think this is, and just making sure, this is gyno right?

Do you guys think that slimming down/working on my chest muscles would help it a lot? Anybody have any other recommendations or advice for me?

Thanks

hammer

You have a mild case that if you can live with, without the surgery for awhile as you said, go for it!
Surgery is the only way that you will get rid of the puffy nipples.

As far as shaving I'm very fair skinned too so I would always get raw from shaving, so your not missing much! I never had a very full berd but because of the chaffing I would let it grow anyway.

Good luck, and welcome to the forum.

Bob

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I agree with Hammer.

Something I could never figure out is the number of men who say they are trying to hide their breasts in one way or another yet they are shaving their chests. A hairless torso makes the breasts in general and the nipplea in particular stand out.

As small as your puffy nipps are, they might be hidden quite well simply by allowing your body hair to grow out.
Grandpa Dan

Offline McGilli

• Silver Member
So true for me too.

Whenever I would shave my chest - instantly more pointy in any type of shirt I would wear. I still would do it for working out sometimes - but would then usually regret it.

Hairy chest just kind of rounded things off a bit more. Looked better for me anyways.

Offline tpuk

• Silver Member
I cant grow a full beard either, some people cant, my surgeon couldn't either. Its quite handy though tbh haha.

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Mild gyne and puffy nipples + a few pounds overweight.  If you lose weight or build muscle, your breasts might actually appear worse.

Your choice:  surgery or live with it.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024