Author Topic: So please tell me what you guys think  (Read 3734 times)

Offline cipher

• Posting Member
I'm a really thin guy (5'8 and 120 lbs) and always been thin but always saw that my chest did not fit my thin frame ever since puberty. I know it's a mild case but its usually much more puffier than the pics show and it also seems my left side protrudes more than my right.

The last time I was on this forum was like 6 years ago and when I posted my pics some users told me that if I bulk up I might be able to hide it and live with it. But frankly speaking I find it hard to gain weight and actually like being on the thin side so that's why it bothers me.

Offline cipher

• Posting Member
These are pics of my left side

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
It doesn't look that bad. Sometimes its hard to tell what you're seeing by looking at photos if the light and angles aren't right on. It looks normal from what I can see.

hammer

I'm thinking that my iPads not working, or I'm not seeing a problem at all! I guess is that my iPad is fine, and so are you!

I know that some people have trouble taking weight off, like me! Some have trouble putting it on like my tiny little wife, 115lbs after a big meal soaking wet! Has been since high school and now in her mid fifties, even after delivery the kids she was right back to her pre-pregnancy weight, heck I gain weight watching her eat!

Try living on potatoes chips and ice cream, just maybe you could put the weight on then, but as for gynecomastia, you have none in my opinion.

Good luck.

Offline cduub

• Silver Member
Slight puffiness,probably just need gland removal minus lipo,but very mild case IMO.

Offline Rob 34a

• Posting Member
Hi I'm also 5'8" but weigh 140. those pics could pass for me. the look is normal enough that I dont call it a problem. on a BMI scale your weight is a bit on the low side. but I too have a hard time gaining weight. why would You say gyno is a problem? for me its sensitivity but nothing I cant live with

Offline cipher

• Posting Member
Maybe it doesn't show clearly in the pics I've attached due to the angles or the shadows, but I do feel that there is some protrusion, especially if I'm wearing a t-shirt.

I have some older photos where I think I might have been 10 pounds heavier.

Sorry about the quality of the pics.

Offline cipher

• Posting Member

Offline cipher

• Posting Member
And hers is one with me wearing a shirt. Sorry again about the quality of the pics, but is it obvious or is it all in my head?

Offline deep76

I'm a really thin guy (5'8 and 120 lbs) and always been thin but always saw that my chest did not fit my thin frame ever since puberty. I know it's a mild case but its usually much more puffier than the pics show and it also seems my left side protrudes more than my right.

The last time I was on this forum was like 6 years ago and when I posted my pics some users told me that if I bulk up I might be able to hide it and live with it. But frankly speaking I find it hard to gain weight and actually like being on the thin side so that's why it bothers me.

Its just a mild case, like me. You should start working out and bulk up. Then it will be much less noticeable. 120 lbs is way too lower than normal. I am 5'10'' and was 134 lbs an year ago, now I am 178 lbs with over 80% lean body mass. See the pictures in my topic, below or above your thread. It was very hard for me to bulk up with lean muscle mass. Remember, what the mind perceives the body achieves.

Offline xelnaga13

Its just a mild case, like me. You should start working out and bulk up. Then it will be much less noticeable. 120 lbs is way too lower than normal. I am 5'10'' and was 134 lbs an year ago, now I am 178 lbs with over 80% lean body mass. See the pictures in my topic, below or above your thread. It was very hard for me to bulk up with lean muscle mass. Remember, what the mind perceives the body achieves.

x2 - Bulking up would be a good idea in this case. Being underweight can be a death sentence should you find yourself sick in the hospital.

Offline Caslas213

• Posting Member
I would do anything to have your chest. There is nothing wrong with your chest. I'm a 44B in sports bras, now that's a bad case. Your lucky!

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
You appear to have a very mild case of gyne.  You can make yourself feel and look better by wearing a compression shirt.  If it still bothers you, then consider a consult with an experienced gyne surgeon, who will provide you with all the pros and cons of treatment should you decide to go that route.

In the meantime, relax, it's not a bad case.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024