Author Topic: Here I am. Help!  (Read 1049 times)

Offline Justas

Hello everyone. I'm Justas(Justin in english), I'm 17 years old, I'm from Lithuania(Europe :>). I'm 1.75 meters tall and I weigh about 80 to 82 kilograms(doctors say i'm between normal and overweight). I think, and i know i have gynecomastia, altough i don't know which stage(i heard there are stages or something..)i'm in now. I can make my nipples look normal for a minute or less, with simply touching them a bit. But the thing that bothers me the most is that I'm a swimmer in person(i know i don't look like one, since i was overweight youngster, and joined pool just a few years back) and gynecomastia is just driving me INSANE!!   It's good when i'm in pool and water is cold, then it doesn't point out that much, but when I have to get out to get some rest and work out with only my swimwear, after a minute or two my chest just points out like two long puffy boobs. Anyway to cut long story short i want to ask you guys for advice how to "mask" it and maybe reduce it. Thanks in advance! Oh and by the way, sorry for my bad english >.<.

Pictures: In the first 2 you can see daily. last 2- a bit rubbed or hard.

P.s I know about the surgery, I want it, but I don't think I have the will, age, money, and right country to do it. ;/

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024