Author Topic: Can I improve with diet and exercise? PICS  (Read 1590 times)

Offline guy1985

• Posting Member
Doctors,

See pics. Do you think I have gyno? If so I realize it is minor. Do you think I could improve the appearance to an acceptable level with healthy diet and exercise, emphasizing the upper chest, shoulders and upper back?

Thanks.

Offline guy1985

• Posting Member

Offline Litlriki

• Supporting Doctors
    • Dr. Silverman's Website
Your chest doesn't look bad.  You can certainly get improvement with exercise and diet.

Rick Silverman
Dr. Silverman, M.D.
Cosmetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
29 Crafts Street
Suite 370
Newton, MA 02458
617-965-9500
800-785-7860
www.ricksilverman.com
www.gynecomastia-boston.com
rick@ricksilverman.com

Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery

Offline guy1985

• Posting Member
Thanks Dr. Silverman

So you would agree that mine is a very minor case? There is some excess gland, but it is more dispersed in pieces rather than concentrated directly below the nipple. Do you have any suggestions for workouts that will lift/raise the lower chest and tighten the skin so it does not protrude? It is somewhat visible in warm temperatures. I'm hoping I can reduce the fat component (although I am skinny already) and build some upper body mass around the shoulders and back I should be able to reach a point where I am content. I know most people say working out won't help, but I'm thinking my case is so minimal that I should be able to improve it.

Offline Litlriki

• Supporting Doctors
    • Dr. Silverman's Website
Bench press, flies and other chest exercises to build the chest.  Diet is also essential for fat loss--exercise alone will not burn enough calories to lose fat.  But you should keep protein intake high and watch carbs and fat. 

RS

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024