Author Topic: left side chest nipple killing me gynecomastia sensitive stretched out too much  (Read 2950 times)

Offline Leolone

• Posting Member
The left side of my chest has been bothering me for years since middle school ummmmm the situation was weird back then to be honest ummmmmmm i stretched my left nipple a lot of times ummmmmm but listen i was a little kid and i barely knew much about my body  it felt good doing it i did it for i think for two years during my middle school years however i soon learned i wasn't supposed to do that to myself and stopped but the damage stayed and the left side of chest has grown bigger than my right. my nipple is the main thing that has been bothering me i cant read a shirt without it hurting and i cant stand up straight anymore cause then my left nipple would rub against my shirt and it is very sensitive you know
i cant take it anymore i always have to wear a jacket cause i dont want anyone at my school to see it and make fun of me
i also use duct tape mostly for the left side only
i need help and my parents dont understand i told them but they told the most weirdest answer i need a girlfriend i dont understand their logic at all

Offline Litlriki

• Supporting Doctors
    • Dr. Silverman's Website
You might start to deal with this at your next visit to the pediatrician.  Point out what's bothering you to him and explain that it's painful and embarrassing.  If the problem is just your nipple, that may be a simple procedure that can be done under local anesthesia at a very reasonable cost.  If the problem is actually gynecomastia, then it may be more involved. 

Good luck,

Rick Silverman
Dr. Silverman, M.D.
Cosmetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
29 Crafts Street
Suite 370
Newton, MA 02458
617-965-9500
800-785-7860
www.ricksilverman.com
www.gynecomastia-boston.com
rick@ricksilverman.com

Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery

Offline Leolone

• Posting Member
The left side of my chest has been bothering me for years since middle school ummmmm the situation was weird back then to be honest ummmmmmm i stretched my left nipple a lot of times ummmmmm but listen i was a little kid and i barely knew much about my body  it felt good doing it i did it for i think for two years during my middle school years however i soon learned i wasn't supposed to do that to myself and stopped but the damage stayed and the left side of chest has grown bigger than my right. my nipple is the main thing that has been bothering me i cant read a shirt without it hurting and i cant stand up straight anymore cause then my left nipple would rub against my shirt and it is very sensitive you know
i cant take it anymore i always have to wear a jacket cause i dont want anyone at my school to see it and make fun of me
i need help and my parents dont understand i told them but they told the most weirdest answer i need a girlfriend i dont understand their logic at all
more pictures again

Offline Leolone

• Posting Member
pictures again

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024