Author Topic: Andractim/Flaxseed/Working out Diary.  (Read 10650 times)

Offline daytonasurf

• Bronze Member
Im gonna rid this gyne from every possible angle. I got my andractim today from AllSaints. Ive been taking flaxseed capsules everyday but tomorrow im gonna go down to the health store and get the "real" flaxseed.

Also, I've been working out 3 days a week, with cardio 6 days a week. Im focusing on the Incline Bench, as that should fill out the upper chest more. Also, im on a diet of pretty much low everything.

Pics can be seen at www.geocities.com/daytonasssurf

Wish me luck!!

Offline daytonasurf

• Bronze Member
Day one. I just got done applying the Andractim, I dunno how often I'll update this so Im not like day 2 nothing day3 nothing. Maybe once a week or so.

Offline daytonasurf

• Bronze Member
I just got back from the health foods store, I got a pound of flaxseeds for 2.50$. Cant beat that!

Day 2.

Offline Boobs

• Silver Member
hey, don't overdose on the stuff. Flaxseed does increase prolactin levels. I cut back on my intake significantly.

Offline daytonasurf

• Bronze Member
What does prolactin do? I was planning on taking in 2 teaspoons a day.

Offline Boobs

• Silver Member
prolactin is the horomone that stimulates the mammory gland (responsible for milk development in woman). flaxseed does decrease estrogen but also increases prolactin. two teaspoons a day should be fine. probobly even two tablespoons.

Offline daytonasurf

• Bronze Member
Alright, my one week update. For the first 3 days, i used only half the doseage b/c i was measuring wrong w/ the spatula haha  :P  but yea. Taking 2 tblspoons of flaxseed every day. Working out mon-wed-fri with cardio everyday. The gland is getting softer or mushier. Shrinking? I dont know yet.

Offline daytonasurf

• Bronze Member
2 week update!

A very noticable difference in the gland. It seems, "wattery." It feels like its probably 35-40% gone. I feel w/ some extra cardio this will help it A LOT.

Ill keep you all posted.

(ps. is anyone even reading this?)

Offline Boobs

• Silver Member

Offline fubister

• Posting Member
hey you didnt quit did you? keep us updated!

Offline daytonasurf

• Bronze Member
Hey im still here! I jsut update about twice a week or so because its not like it changes daily, its more a weeky thing to see results and I dont wanna have 5 pages of me like day _ nothing, day _ a little change, day _nothing, ya know? But yea im still doing this!

I dont take the flaxseed a lot anymore, more of a remembering thing really.

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
From the looks of your gyne, its mostly glandular. I highly doubt you will get rid of it or reduce it. Even if you some how do, you will still have the exact same areola. It will look exactly the same. I won't be flat.

Getting the surgery will fix it completly. Whe  the gland is cut out, the "hole" where the lump of gland use to be, will be raw. Wearing the compression vest afterwards squeezes the two raw areas togather. (the areola and underlining fatty tissue) heal togather. They grow togather, and the areola lies flat against the chest.

Thats the ONLY way you will get it fixed.  

Good Luck

Vaio

$2,800 = Freedom!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/album?.dir=7e36&.src=ph&am p;store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/my_photos

Offline elian23

Hey - interested to hear how this is going,

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
 :-/  seemed like useful info to me.  
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline daytonasurf

• Bronze Member
Sorry I havent posted, i got a new computer and havent had time to find my old password and stuff.

In short, andractim did NOT work.

I, however, did not use it everyday. I mostly forgot on the weekends.

Im getting surgery soon. Sorry if I let you down. Moral? Get surgery.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024