Author Topic: Stressed, Not Sleeping, Overworked = Increased Gyne  (Read 1168 times)

Offline Keep_It_Moving

• Silver Member
Hello Doctors,

I did a cycle of steroids about a year ago and ran some tamoxifen (tamoxifen prescribed by my doctor) to try and block it, didn't work well and stopped everything (with the advice from my doctor), around August of 2013. Levels normalized around September/Oct if I remember correctly (bloods ordered by my doctor came back normal). Believe it or not, during late Oct, Nov and Dec, my gyne seemed to shrink a little, chest size seemed to actually go down.

Recently, I've started a new job that is causing high levels of stress. I'm not getting enough sleep, been pretty depressed and feeling low and I've noticed that I've been having aches in my chest again along with nipple aches that come and go.

There has been a noticeable increase in size in the inner lower/mid section and lower bottom outer area at the base of my chest. Crazy, I don't know...

Could this be due to all the factors listed above? Can stress, slight depression, lack of sleep, not eating enough and not exercising routinely like I used to be contributing to my chest aches, is that even possible? Or is just the possibility of estrogen rebound from all the crap I took?

Any guidance or help will surely be appreciated...
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 09:38:21 PM by Keep_It_Moving »

Offline Keep_It_Moving

• Silver Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024