Author Topic: Before - After Pics of mine - Pls suggest  (Read 2389 times)

Offline CaptainVenky

• Posting Member
Dear Friends, I am from India and I had gynecomastia surgery on 4th April, had both liposuction and removal of glands.. Doc didnt put drain on me cos he thought it was really not necessary. I had a collection of fluid 2 weeks after and went back to him, he took a needle and just took it off..there was around 35cc of fluid on each side. it was such a relief. He suggested that there might be some more fluid deposit (8 to 10 cc ) in a week and even that will be taken off thru needle. I am feeling okay now.. but my question is, there is still swelling on my right chest.. left chest looks very good actually.. but do you think its just a swelling or there is still some fat left .. or is there any uneven result im foreseeing.. i know its too early to comment.. its not even 3 weeks after surgery.. but guys what do you think.. is this a good result.. ? am i doing okay ??
Thanks..

Offline Sven

• Posting Member
You're right side does appear larger than your left right now, but I am experiencing the same thing after having surgery in mid March.  These irregularities should be expected after surgery.  I would encourage you to stay patient and wait 3-6 months for the final result to asses your results.  You already show a great improvement, and congrats on getting up the courage to go through with the surgery!  Best of luck.

Offline CaptainVenky

• Posting Member
Thanks mate.. but do you think the surgery is successful ? if its just a swelling, i dont mind.. cos swelling may come down after a few weeks.. but im worried if its just swelling or it looks like some fat left.. im bit confused now..  :-[

Offline Mujassad

• Posting Member
You would have to feel yourself if there is fat left in the area. I'm rather low bodyfat % so my surgeon took away all fat from my chest and all I feel under my skin is muscle. Perhaps because you're a bit heavier allover your surgeon left some fat to not make it look very weird compared to the rest of your body? Maybe ask him about that. Still, you look a lot better than before, congrats on the surgery mate.

Offline CaptainVenky

• Posting Member
You would have to feel yourself if there is fat left in the area. I'm rather low bodyfat % so my surgeon took away all fat from my chest and all I feel under my skin is muscle. Perhaps because you're a bit heavier allover your surgeon left some fat to not make it look very weird compared to the rest of your body? Maybe ask him about that. Still, you look a lot better than before, congrats on the surgery mate.

Dear Mujassad,

Thanks..I spoke to my doctor and he has reassured that , they have made sure there is no fat or any gland left there.. so I am guessing its just a swelling.. I am meeting him tomorrow and he is going to tell me what exactly it is.. keeping my fingers crossed !

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024