Author Topic: Is this gyno PLEASE HELP  (Read 1476 times)

Offline Hal Leet

Hi guys, would REALLY appreciate a response, particularly from the doctors I have seen frequenting this site. I go from knowing for a fact this is gyne to know its not to, most of the time, being completely unsure.

Can someone please enlighten me, as you can see I'm carrying more fat than I should be around my whole torso... but my boobs shouldn't be like this should they? Is this REAL gyno? As in, GLAND gyno? That I will need removed surgically??

Thank you very much in advance.

Offline Hal Leet

No idea why that is upside down, it's not on my computer.

Here's some more. Thanks guys. Do i need surgery to remove this problem?

Offline Hal Leet

hammer

You said that you want response from doctors, so post in "ask a doctor"

Or you can look up gynecomastia and find that it means male breast enlargement, so if you have breast enlargement and you are a male, then you have gynecomastia, it makes no differance if it is fat or breast tissue. The truth is we, both male and females are born with breast tissue, some just have more then others!

Offline Hal Leet

Didn't know there was an ask a doctor forum. Doctors reply regularly to this forum.

Yes hence why I emphasized gland gyne and asked specifically if it will require surgery. Just like everyone else does in here.

Thanks for taking the time to respond anyway.

hammer

It would behoove you and everyone/anyone that has questions about their gynecomastia or perceived gynecomastia to take the time to read the exiting post and explore the forum for some time and most of their question could be answered, or they may have a good idea where to post them and have a better idea what may be going on.

I'm not posting this just to be meant for you or your question it just we can see the exact same question asked by multiple people within the same week ie: "is this fat or gynecomastia"!

There has been at least two of the posting doctors that have written the make up of the breast and the description of gynecomastia. By reading these post one can become very well educated about both breast and gynecomastia. I'm paraphrasing the best I can about the post that they wrote, but after reading them one can come away with the understanding that the main difference between a woman's breast and a mans is, a mans is called, gynecomastia!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024