Author Topic: I gained fat now looks like gyno  (Read 2090 times)

Offline instantk

• Posting Member
I gained about 10-15lbs of solid fat over the winter

Offline instantk

• Posting Member

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
Just lose the fat. I already had surgery and when I put on weight My chest gets fat on it. If you didn't have gyne before you put on the weight you can probably work it off.

This is only opinion. Good luck.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Weight loss alone will seldom reduce the breast size enough to satisfy most men. Even So, the weight loss should precede the surgery for the best results.

Obesity is a double whammy. Not only is the breast a common place for fatty deposits, Fat act like a gland and converts Testosterone to Estrogen.

Profoundly obese persons all tend to look somewhat sexless and alike regardless of their actual gender.
Grandpa Dan

Offline instantk

• Posting Member

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
You could ask Paw, hammer or I and we really couldn't say without a breast examination. You could just have fat and be able to lose weight or you might lose weight and be left with gyne. It's hard to say with your case. Can you post some more pics and tell us about your history with weight, exercise drugs, alchohol and so on.  Then we could give a better answer. Just remember this is just what we can see from afar.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
You are missing the point. The condition is usually self diagnosed. If you think you have it,then you probably do. The condition of Gynecomastia involves and excess of tissue in the breast of a male. It does not matter if the surplus tissue is fat, gland, skin, or a combination. The usual finding is that there is a mound of fat with glandular tissue threaded through it. You will not know the relative amounts of each until you look to see what the surgeon has removed after the procedure is done. Estimations made in advance are notoriously inaccurate.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024