Author Topic: Does this look like gyno?  (Read 1971 times)

Offline Jimmyman

• Posting Member
EDIT: PICTURES IN THE REPLY'S. Please scroll down!

Wow, so I just found out about "gyno" today and I'll admit, I'm scared now.
First I should mention, finasterside for the past 8 months has helped me grow back almost all of the hair I lost in the temples.. my hair is still very fine- but that's a different issue.

I've always been a really thin framed guy- but lately I've been feeling just.. saggier for some reason. No big changes to my diet. I might be eating a little more than I used to- I haven't been to the gym in 4 months, but trust me- I'll be there tomorrow.

Anyways, before I go make a panicked ass of myself at the doctors office- I wanna get some advice from this board.
Does this look like early gyno- or does it just look like I need to hold off on the sweets and get back in the gym?
I notice I have obviously put on more weight in my belly- that changes tomorrow. But what about the boobs?
Please be brutally honest.
Thanks for your input!

First pictures are current. And the last 2 are from about a year and half ago (before finasterside) for reference.

« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 07:51:24 PM by Jimmyman »

Offline Jimmyman

• Posting Member

Offline Jimmyman

• Posting Member

Offline Jimmyman

• Posting Member

Offline walt

• Gold Member
hello in my opinion not even close if you were any flatter you would have no chest.but then im not a Dr.

Offline Herbert

• Bronze Member
I do not see a problem.

Offline davefontaine

If you do, it's so slight it's not even noticeable.

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Very minimal gyne.  However, if it bothers you, then consider visiting a gyne expert for an opinion.  He will provide the pros and cons of surgery if it is indicated by his examination -- and then it is your choice.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline Jimmyman

• Posting Member
Very minimal gyne.  However, if it bothers you, then consider visiting a gyne expert for an opinion.  He will provide the pros and cons of surgery if it is indicated by his examination -- and then it is your choice.

Dr Jacobs

Thank you Doctor, and thank you everyone else who responded. It is much appreciated.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024