Author Topic: Time flys  (Read 3208 times)

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
One of the grand-daughters got her Masters in education from Cal State San Bernardino.

A high functioning Autistic Grandson just graduated from High School.

We attended a birthday party for a three year old Great-Granddaughter.

My sweetheart and I just returned from Zion National Park Where we camped with two daughters, their husbands and children. I'm the camp chef, and this year I was cooking for 6 adults and 8 children, the eldest being 12 years and the youngest newly out of diapers.

This has been a very busy month.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member
Hi Paa-Paw,

The national parks here are just wonderful.  I've been to Zions and Bryce more than any others.  Zion NP has a unique wet hike up the river, the narrows, for suitable groups.  There are other hikes and areas suitable for all ages.  There was some intense weather up here in SLC during that time.  I hope it was good for your trip when you were there.  Glad you all had fun.  My partner's family reunions in the summer need large campgrounds, the biggest have up to several thousand attendees and the smallest are in the hundreds.  Have fun.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Daytime high temps were around 90 but with a 30 degree drop overnight. Breezes made it tolerable all the time but turned into pretty harsh winds overnight.The free shuttles make getting around in the canyon easy. I can remember the traffic jams from the times before the shuttles.

Watchman camp is reserved in advance for the entire summer, but South Camp is open first come first served. Get there early or you will not find a site though. The full sign went up before noon almost every day.

Offline walt

• Gold Member
wow time does fly the last of my girls is graduating next week YAY youngest of 4 girls im am proud of her she deals with bad ADHD but has done a great job. and she Has a Job she is caretaker to my one sister in law my daughter works through a home health aid company and the best part is the two of them will be living together as soon as I finish the handicap upgrades to the bathrooms in the other trailer I own . just 2 blocks away but a great chance for her so get a real start in what its like to be a responsible adult. Not like her sisters anyhow All my fellow posters rmemeber that Time changes everything.Bright Blessings

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024