Author Topic: Having Surgery in Sczezin Poland. Places to stay?  (Read 5025 times)

Offline Ty25

• Posting Member
Hi all.
Im new member on here but have been following stories to help me through my troubles and encourage me to go ahead and have surgery. I have sent off my deposit and chosen Dr
K. Ostrowska-Clark.

I will for sure be posting my journey on here starting soon but first want to book my accommodation and needed some help.
I am on a budget so dont want to be going with the Hotel suggested ( Atrium ) or any others i have heard of such as the IBIS.
Jeremy Clark her husband has suggested there are hostels in the area and i have searched and found a few for around £20 a night and only 10 minutes away from the clinic. They are called the Firlik and Arbet. Does anyone have experience of staying here or have any other suggestions?
I have no problem with hostel living as have traveled around the world and stayed in lots of hostels.

Thank you all for your time and i look forward to sharing my journey with you all

Toby

Offline jakewardell

• Posting Member
I think you'd find that hostel living in the few days after the surgery would be hell on earth as it's difficult to sleep post-surgery at the best of times.

Also, having spoken to Dr Clark & Jeremy at length about the various accommodation options in Szczecin, the hostel option doesn't seem to have worked well in the past.

I went for the cheaper Hotel Victoria and wish I didn't. Should have just stayed in The Atrium the whole time as it was a really nice hotel for the money.

Your next best bet would be the IBIS. Location is really good and it's not a bad hotel at all.

Slumming it isn't worth it for the sake of saving £15/day so go with the IBIS if you want a cheaper option.

Offline Ty25

• Posting Member
Thanks for your response mate. I will likely book with the Ibis just to make it easier and more comfortable.
Im excited to get this surgery done and be free of my burden.
No body knows what we go through living with Gyne.

Any other thoughts on accommodation will also be informative

Thanks all

Offline Ty25

• Posting Member
Ok so ive gone ahead and booked the Ibis hotel. Great location only 10 minutes from the Clinic!
Now i just have to hear back from Jeremy Clark that my deposit has cleared and he has everything he needs.
I will for sure start a new post about my journey soon just to help anyone thinking of going to Sczezin

Thanks

Offline jakewardell

• Posting Member
Good choice.

You'll be within walking distance of the Galaxy Mall and loads of famous food chains where you can grab lunch and dinner for less than £4.

I had a wonder through the IBIS when I was there and it looked like any other IBIS - no thrills but reliable. You'll definitely be comfortable there.

I hope your experience with them is every bit as pleasant as mine was  :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024