Author Topic: UPDATED Pics. Dr Clark surgery. 9 weeks post op  (Read 7097 times)

Offline Ty25

• Posting Member
Today is exciting day as i have had confirmation for my surgery with Dr clark in Szczecin, Poland! I will be there on the 4th December. Im not nervous at all as i have read great reviews and stories from Dr Clark and know she will do a great job! Its weird to think that in less than 3 months it will be gone!

I have a large glandular lump just on one side which will need to be removed and possibly lipo on both sides!

Im sure i will have questions for you guys and happy to answer any questions you may have for me!

Ill be posting a bit about my Journey as the stories i have read have helped me go through with booking and i hope to help some of you even just a little!

Anyways the countdown is on!

Cheers Guys!
Toby
« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 04:21:50 PM by Ty25 »

Offline Ty25

• Posting Member
Is it worth getting a MACOM vest after surgery? Are they actually more comfortable?
Thank

Offline Ty25

• Posting Member
Just 66 days until surgery! Not nervous at all, just cant really believe its happening!

Not sure if anyone is reading this but Ill still post my experience just in case i can help at least one of you!!

Cheers

Offline Ty25

• Posting Member
So its nearly here. I leave for Poland tomorrow. Very excited and anxious about the surgery. I will post pictures and info when I am there.

Soon to be Gyne free.

Toby

Offline sgtakira

• Posting Member
Good luck bro!  I find the macom vest a lot more comfortable.  I wore the binder they provided until I got home. Everybody posts all over the place on these forums haha.  Never know where to look. If you need to know anything just give me a shout.

Offline Ty25

• Posting Member
Much appreciated!! Can't wait

Offline Ty25

• Posting Member
Arrived in Poland this evening so far so good. Flew to berlin and found my scheduled taxi was there ready to bring me here.
Blood test and ultrasound In the morning then op in the afternoon.
Hopefully get my picture up shortly

Offline sgtakira

• Posting Member
It's gonna be great! The hardest part out there is eating and finding things to do!

Offline sgtakira

• Posting Member
Wakey wakey! Your gyno is gone good sir!

Offline Ty25

• Posting Member
ok i am now gynecomastia free!!!! :) :) :)

Surgery yesterday went well, Dr Clark told me that out of all the hundreds of patients she has had i had the single biggest gland!! it was a massive 15cm by 11 cm!! so crazy i knew it was big but wow! another funny thing is that the right side was massive the left side was a tiny 2cm x 1cm. i didnt thnk it was anywhere near that!!

Anyway got to have a peak at my chest this morning and wow she has done a great job. Obviously swelling and scar tissue will make things change but i know i will be happy. I have one drain still in the right side which will be removed tomorrow. The other drain came out which was a little sharp pain.

My nights sleep wasnt the best, but i expected that, i had drugs given too me throughout which include tablets, a drink and fluid into my line in my arm. I had a brief spell of nausea around 4am but the nurse who was great soon fixed that with more drugs haha.

Now im back in my hotel resting and following my instructions of when to take tablets. Still a bit sore and uncomfortable in this vest but im not complaining im very happy.

I havent given much detail on here but i can answer questions if you would like.

PS im having great difficulty uploading. can somebody help
« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 04:14:02 AM by Ty25 »

Offline Ty25

• Posting Member
2 days post op. Feeling great. Slight soreness but nothing to moan about. Had 6 hours sleep last night. Then another 2 after breakfast.
Went to the clinic for a check up. As always Dr clark is as friendly as ever. Drain in my right side came out so everything is good. Really happy with my results and recovery so far.

Next check up is Monday before I leave on tuesay!

Offline Ty25

• Posting Member
Here is my picture pre op / 2 days post op and the huge gland removed from the right side and tiny from the left!! Still can't believe that was in there!!

Anyway feeling better and better! A lot less sore and more mobile! Swelling and bruising isn't as bad as i first imagined it would be. Obviously recovery is a long process and things will change with scar tissue and swelling but I couldn't be happier!!!
 I have my final check up in a few hours then back home ☺☺

Offline 77777

• Posting Member
Brilliant result mate, you must be well chuffed. Looks fantastic!

Offline Ty25

• Posting Member
Thanks guys I'm so happy with the results. Every time i see myself now I'm astonished.
Back home now and feeling great and happy to be home

How's your recoveries going?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024