Author Topic: Is it gyno or all in my head?  (Read 2632 times)

Offline Nicky

• Posting Member
I've been really self-conscious about my chest all my life. I was wondering if it's in my fat, it's just body fat, or if it's breast tissue. I would really appreciate any help or advice.

imgur.com/ASnmlJT

imgur.com/OTt1sdy

Also,sorry for not embedding the link. I honestly couldn't figure it out, even with the help post.

Offline roar

• Posting Member
its gyno.Advise i wuld give is get surgery.Your gyno is bad but not as bad as this

Offline Nicky

• Posting Member

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
The condition usually has no associated pathology so the effects are entirely on a person's self image and not physical.  In short, there is no measure of badness except for yours.   If you can easily ignore it then it is not bad and if you are obsessive about it then it is very bad.  Size does not determine how bad it is.
Grandpa Dan

Offline skinny-s

• Posting Member
   No it's not in your head.  But as Paa Paw told it,s not a degree of bad, no more than baldness, being short or any other body differences.  It's how your mind perceives it.  As you move through life you learn to either cope with breast's or take the road to surgery. The choice is yours to make.  Good luck, and you are not alone.   ;D

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024