Author Topic: Looking for post op pics for similar cases like mine  (Read 2579 times)

Offline drunkvondee

• Posting Member

Hey guys, my name is Von. I've lived with my several case of gynecomastia since I was five. But after 25 years, I can afford gynecomastia surgery. I excited and nervous at the same time. My surgery is March 18, 2015. If anyone has an similar case of gynecomastia like mine, could you post your pre and post op pics. Thanks guys

Offline roar

• Posting Member
Here is a similar pic of gyno which looks like yours,probably even worse.Good luck with the surgery

Offline drunkvondee

• Posting Member
Thanks for sharing. Do plan on getting surgery too?

Offline roar

• Posting Member
Yes,but not aanytime soon,and that kills me.If i were in your shoes,id be over the moon that finally this problem will be gone.

Offline Bobby - LAgyne

• Gold Member
I have pictures posted here on this forum. You can check them out in My Story below.

Do you know how the procedure will be done? I mean, is it going to be gland excision? Liposuction?  Skin tightening? Or any combination of these?

Good luck!
---Bobby

Offline drunkvondee

• Posting Member
Thanks Bobby, your case looks a lot like mines. The surgery will include combined liposuction with bilateral subcutaneous mastectomies. Did you any post op pics? Thanks for sharing.

Offline drunkvondee

• Posting Member
Roar, I'm ecstatic to finally have this surgery. But I'm more grateful for the person I am today. Funny thing is I believe my man boobs made me a more sensitive and humble person. I always thought God's made me special on purpose. Hang in there homie 

Offline Bobby - LAgyne

• Gold Member
Thanks Bobby, your case looks a lot like mines. The surgery will include combined liposuction with bilateral subcutaneous mastectomies. Did you any post op pics? Thanks for sharing.

Of course. I have several pictures at one week and two weeks post op.  They are on pages 2 to 4.

---Bobby

Offline drunkvondee

• Posting Member
Thanks Bobby, I see them now. Really Appreciate it sir

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024