Author Topic: Not Satisfied with Post - Op Results  (Read 3001 times)

Offline Mr.Kool

Hello Friends,

I am from New Delhi, 26 years old, weighing around 80 kgs.  

Not very active in physical activities This was the time when i noticed both my Chests were somewhat bulky than overall body appearance.  

I finally convinced my dad for this in Feb 2015..Finalized a date with & finally went through the surgery in early Feb.

Few days later the bandage was removed...

Am disappointed that there is an asymmetry.. My Left chest shows more fat, however, on the other one - i see fat being completely removed... It's been more than 5 weeks now. Posting the pictures.

Can you suggest if this will correct itself or some sort of medications would help or will gymming help? ..

ha032742

To be honest the photos are too close up to tell if there's asymmetry etc. I suggest taking better photos where you can see the whole chest properly.

Anyway, 5 weeks is early so it some of the "asymmetry" you notice may be swelling but like I said better pics would help.

Offline Bobby - LAgyne

• Gold Member

Can you suggest if this will correct itself or some sort of medications would help or will gymming help? ..

It is waaay  too early to see your final results!  You need to be patient for about 4-6 months to see the final results.  Just hang in there and don't mess with anything by taking medications!

---Bobby

Offline gtg

• Posting Member
Which doctor did the job? I am from Deli too, and looking for surgery.

hammer

I agree with the first two posters! Be patient, your body needs time to heal!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024