Author Topic: My Gyne breasts or Am I just exaggerating?  (Read 9628 times)

Offline Kevin

• Bronze Member
  • Having lipo is like going to the dentist its done
Please take a look at http://www.geocities.com/likevin.geo/gyne/

I think its big and noticeable. What do you guys think? Am I just exaggerating?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2005, 08:16:35 PM by kkl »
Surgery with Dr. Lasa - Ph 5/21/2005 (Liposuction only) My Pictures

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
no, it's a mild to intermediate case.  the md's you said you were talking to will confirm this for you.  
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
They look bad on you since you have very low body fat. Even with your arms up, you can see the gynecomastia. Go to the Doc, get your hormone levels checked etc. Get the surgery.
$2,800 = Freedom!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/album?.dir=7e36&.src=ph&am p;store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/my_photos

Offline GynoVict1m

• Gold Member
  • Stand Strong
Why does everyone take the pics when their nipples are hard? That makes it look less small but doesn't give you the opportunity to have a full examination from us

Offline gynegoawayplz

• Posting Member
  • gyne sucks
ya it looks like gyne to me, talk to a PS, get the surgery and be happy
I wish I could step out of the black and into the white.

Offline intilt

• Bronze Member
little case.
exercise only.
Dr. Xurupitok ;) ;) ;)

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Maybe it does look worse because you're so skinny.  That may be true, but i'd advise against gaining weight and getting fat.  That's another problem you don't have now and you probably don't want to go there.  I know from experience.  When I gained weight people looked at my gut not my gyne, and carrying around a blower like that is more socially acceptable, but gezz, my energy, confidence, motivation ect....  went in the dump.  :)

Offline Kevin

• Bronze Member
Thanks for your frank comments and advice guys. Ill be visiting my endocrinologist next week to find out what is wrong with me and hopefulle get it fix with surgery.

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
of course its gyne...  mine is just slightly milder and I will be getting surgery in about 6 weeks or so.

If yours is a 4 out of 10 Id say i have a 3-3.5.

Im guessing the majority og comments to come will agree with me.
... and the saga continues

Offline gynegoawayplz

• Posting Member
  • gyne sucks
no offense don't listen to "Dr. Xurupitok" i'm not even sure hes a real doctor, I have only seen him say - "that's not gyne".  You have a real low bodyfat, and you definitly have some gland that is holding you back from being completly satisfied.  

Go see a good ps and get it done, I think you will be really happy.  

Offline Kevin

• Bronze Member
Well I have undergone a search for plastic surgeons in my area. After interviewing 3 surgeons, the first does excision alone the second said I do not have gynecomastia while the third does liposuction alone.

After factoring out the surgeons skills, the severity of my case, budget and convienience (outpatient vs. hospitalization). I have decided to go with the plastic surgeon who will use tumecent liposuction alone to reduce my gynecomastia.  The procedure is outpatient and will cost $1000 under local tumecent anesthesia and sedation.

This is as good as it gets in the Philippines. I am keeping my fingers crossed that my gynecomastia will be mostly composed of fats and fibers so that the liposuction will be effective. I am fully aware that liposuction alone will not eliminate all glandular breast tissues.  

My case is not severe and when palpitated it feels soft and tender, no hard lumps, but it feels fibrus.  Most doctors I have seen also commented the same and that my gyne is a moderate case.  

So my liposuction surgery is scheduled on May 21, wish me luck guys!

Here are new pictures of me with my nipples relaxed:  http://www.geocities.com/likevin.geo/gyne2/
« Last Edit: April 26, 2005, 09:34:00 PM by kkl »

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
Blatino, I HAD to print out your pics, man.

"-- LOL"
etc.

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
Kevin, good luck to you. You definitely have gyne. If you think the $1000 will give you a lifetime of peace of mind then that is a great investment.

I think your case is actually pretty bad because of your small build (like others have pointed out).

Good luck to you and keep us posted.

Offline zoomer123

Your case looks like mine, and no amount of muscling up or cutting down will resolve it because ive tried it all.

Offline Kevin

• Bronze Member
Thanks for your comments guys. I hope I can get rid of this bad case of gyno!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024