Author Topic: Nipple lift. Advise needed. pics included  (Read 2076 times)

Offline 1234james

• Posting Member
I had surgery a year a go now and unfortunately my nipples have not rested in their correct position. I have been told that I can have a nipple lift free of charge but it will leave a scar. I think the procedure that will be used is a donut lift. I haven't been able to find and before and after pics of this procedure done on a male, only females so I would really appreciate some input/advise/experience by someone who knows anything about this, thanks. I will put pictures up when I can.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 12:14:07 PM by 1234james »

Offline Dr. Schuster

• Supporting Doctors
    • www.CosmeticSurgeryBaltimore.com
Peri areolar tightening, or lifting is not too uncommon. There are several examples on my website. i would strongly recommend not having any additional scars running down from the breast, as in traditional breast lift procedures on women.
Dr. Schuster
Chief, Division of Plastic Surgery Northwest Hospital
Private practice in Baltimore, Maryland
10807 Falls Road
Lutherville, Maryland 21093
410-902-9800
email: info@drschuster.com

Offline 1234james

• Posting Member
I have been able to put pictures up in my first post, please take a look and let me know what you think.

Offline 1234james

• Posting Member
The first pic is when my shoulders and arms are lowered, this is when my chest looks it's worst, and the second pic is when my arms are raised.

Offline 1234james

• Posting Member
Anyone else with any input?

Offline Dr. Schuster

• Supporting Doctors
    • www.CosmeticSurgeryBaltimore.com
Nothing more to add. You have soft skin. This means that it is unlikely that you will ever end up with a tight muscular appearance. Therefore I would recommend getting as much improvement as you can while limiting the scar to just around the areola. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024