Author Topic: Surgery booked at Noa  (Read 2085 times)

Offline 2526d

• Posting Member
Hi guys,
I've had gyno since I was a child (now 30) only found this site a couple of weeks ago & have been reading loads :) Went to My GP recently and had it checked out for the first time in My life (always been too embarrassed until now) he was very understanding but suggested it is unlikely to be sorted on NHS, so I have booked surgery at Noa for january.... I've had enough of ignoring it and its held Me back from so many things!
Has anyone contacted the clinic directly to ask questions? I booked via professional beauty and haven't found them to be the most helpful with questions so I'd like to contact them but unsure if thats Ok?

Offline Sports Brah

• Bronze Member
I've met David (the guy who replies to the PB emails) in person and he's a nice guy. I think their problem is they get... I think it was something like 600-800 emails a day because of all the women enquiring about nose/tummy/boob jobs so you sometimes end up getting terse/short replies.

The staff at the clinic are all Polish and their standard of English varies, although I never tried to contact them directly. What questions do you have though? Having been through the whole process myself I can probably answer some stuff.

Offline 2526d

• Posting Member
thanks for the reply, I emailed the clinic & they are happy to answer questions direct,  I have answered most by reading up on here anyway now :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024