Author Topic: 3 month result, opinions please!!  (Read 1072 times)

Offline Gynecomastia Singapore

• Posting Member
Hello Doctors, I have posted a thread on "your stories" prior to this post.

Link - https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=31259.0

I am finishing 3-month post op and at this point I find that there has not been enough fats removed off my chest (both right and left).

I have no major development of scar tissues and I find my nipples not puffy anymore. I can not feel the gland tissues that I had felt prior to my surgery. However, I can still pinch a significant amount of tissues still (this was present from day 1).

Does it mean that enough lipo has not been done?

The unfortunate thing is I still cant wear my tight fit t-shirts as there is still significant protution of the chest.

I have attached some pictures. What are your thoughts please?

Thanks

Offline George Pope, M.D.

• Supporting Doctors
    • Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
It would help if you provide additional views, as well as your preop photos.  Have you discussed this with your surgeon?  It has only been 3 months - chances are your appearance will continue to change over time.
Dr. Pope, MD
George H Pope, MD, FACS
Certified - American Board of Plastic Surgery
Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
www.georgepopemd.com
Phone: 407-857-6261

Offline DrPensler

• Supporting Doctors
    • gynecomastiachicago
It is still early. The one thing I would note is that pinching the skin in no way indicates retained tissue. As another surgeon said additional views would be useful.
Jay M. Pensler,M.D.
680 North Lake Shore Drive
suite 1125
Chicago,Illinois 60611
(312) 642-7777
http://www.gynecomastiachicago.com

Offline Gynecomastia Singapore

• Posting Member
Thank you doctors. I will continue to upload more pictures at the end of 4 months. At this point, I must say that I am still visibly going through changes as you rightly mentioned! Thanks!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024