Author Topic: Amazing People  (Read 4573 times)

Offline Dubs

• Posting Member
Ever Since I was 12 years old I thought I was weird and different.  I started with a little lump under my nipples that I tried to squash (it didn't work)  I went through high school learning to wear baggy shirts and button up shirts as they grew.  I found the love of my life she said she noticed that I was a was shaped differently when I was water skiing with her.  I married her and have been with her now for almost twenty years now.  I gained weight as anyone with kids does, and then I have started to loose weight 30+ lbs.  My small buds have grown especially when I gained weight and lost it I have stretch marks on the sides of my breasts.  About two months ago the sides would hurt at the end of the day and my nipples itch like crazy at times.  I have ended up a 42dd I had never measured myself, and I was shocked at my size.  The amazing thing is I just told my wife what is going on and she said I needed a bra.  She helped me pick out a sports bra, and all the sudden as I wear it during the day everyone notices that I had lost weight, finally.  I have also been reading the posts of many people on this forum and have appreciated all the opinions.  I have found that by accepting who I am and surrounding myself with understanding people I have found myself to be so much happier.  The sports bra can be warm at times and confining, but I am waiting for tigerpaw to have a product available that is comfortable and concealing at the same time.  Thank you to all those posts and people that helped me realize I am not a freak, btw it has brought me much closer to my wife reduced stress that I did not know I had, and I feel at peace with my body once I accepted it.

hammer

Congratulations, and welcome to the forum!

Bob

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator

Welcome.  While our individual stories differ, we are all here for the same basic reason.  Congratulations on having married a keeper. 
Grandpa Dan

Offline gotgyne

Welcome to the forum.
You are a lucky guy to have such a sympathetic wife. She is a jewel. Do your kids know, that you've started to wear a bra?

John
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline Dubs

• Posting Member
Welcome to the forum.
You are a lucky guy to have such a sympathetic wife. She is a jewel. Do your kids know, that you've started to wear a bra?

John
My kids do not know at the moment, but right now I worry about my twelve year old son who looks like I did at twelve. I hope his goes away. I beleive mine is inherited as My father also has it.  We haven't talked about it at all (not exatly normal dinner conversation). Guess I am not that brave yet.

Offline TigerPaws

Welcome to the forum.

John
My kids do not know at the moment, but right now I worry about my twelve year old son who looks like I did at twelve. I hope his goes away. I beleive mine is inherited as My father also has it.  We haven't talked about it at all (not exatly normal dinner conversation). Guess I am not that brave yet.
Dubs you might not want to wait for my new SportsVest, while the product is 100% ready to go into production I am tied up with my other  business which pays the bills. I am also traveling internationally extensively right now so I really do not have the time to devote to the product.

I have held limited discussions with a couple of major women's Sports Bra manufactures and retail distributors but none believe there is a large enough market for the product to be profitable.  

So unless someone wants to come forward with the $750,000.00 dollar start up costs the project will have to wait until I have the time.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 11:07:47 AM by TigerPaws »

hammer

You probably have already read that it's a good idea to go have a formal fitting done as it seems that you have spent some time ready post!  I'll just say it again that no matter what your size is, me being a 46H or you being what ever, you will never get a better fitting bra unless you go that route.

As for offspring, I have daughter's that live close and they are very supportive, my closest son is 15 hours away, he knows of my gyno issue but we don't spend a lot of time discussing it. Good luck if you decide to discuss it with yours.

aboywithgirls

I have to agree with Hammer 100%. A formal fitting is almost essential if you are unsure of how a bra should feel. It's also a great opportunity to try on as many bras as you'd like. I have tried on 30 + bras during a single fitting. 
I've said it before and I will say it again. Wearing a bra is not the worst thing in the world. Women do it every day! We just happen to have a couple extra things in common with women. Bras are not made for women, they are made for breasts. 

Offline TigerPaws

I have to agree with Hammer 100%. A formal fitting is almost essential if you are unsure of how a bra should feel. It's also a great opportunity to try on as many bras as you'd like. I have tried on 30 + bras during a single fitting.
I've said it before and I will say it again. Wearing a bra is not the worst thing in the world. Women do it every day! We just happen to have a couple extra things in common with women. Bras are not made for women, they are made for breasts.
Pay close attention gentlemen to the words of wisdom above.

hammer

The most important being, the wisdom of Hammer of course! Lol 

Offline TigerPaws

I have had Thor's Hammer come down on me. Hurts me ears and forces the bats out. When those 500, and 2,000 pounders come raining down you never have a foxhole deep enough.

hammer

I have had Thor's Hammer come down on me. Hurts me ears and forces the bats out. When those 500, and 2,000 pounders come raining down you never have a foxhole deep enough.

As the saying goes ain't no Mountain High Enough, ain't, no foxhole deep enough! Lol

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024