Author Topic: Possibly gyno?  (Read 2311 times)

Offline ynot269

Some things to know about me. I'm 19, 262 32%ish body fat, I've been working out for a bit but I don't think I've seen a major reduction in the chest so I;m wondering if its gyno. 

I've had a suspicion that I have kleinfelter's as rare as it is so I'm wondering if its possibly that or gyne or hopefully fat i could burn off.
I've had a big chest for as long as I can remember I think even as a kid maybe around 12 but I could be off.

I don't take drugs, I used to use creatine but I'm cycling off of it right now. I drank a lot of soy milk as a kid and I've heard that is somehow related?

here's the link to the pictures.
http://imgur.com/a/jqKcy
also I've done the self diagnosis my nipples themself are soft not firm/hard. the area around my chest feels like my stomach so I have no clue on that.

I really want to wear tank tops again, and I'm in school so compression shirts are a little bit expensive for my taste. 

hammer

Being overweight as you are it is common to also have big breast as well!  I'm sure you have been told time and time again it would help to loss weight and yes that is true and much more healthy for you, but in the end you will most likely still have larger than normal breast tissue that will need surgery to be removed as it will not go away any other way!  

I'm sorry if this isn't want you wanted to hear, but it's the truth,  and the truth will sent you free as the old saying goes!

Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

Bob

Offline ynot269

but in the end you will most likely still have larger than normal breast tissue that will need surgery to be removed as it will not go away any other way!  

so its likely gyno then, and no worries I'm still going to work on losing weight. I guess I'll just buy shirts a size larger till i can afford the surgery, assuming that's my only path from here. 

hammer

I've had gyno all my life and at 58 due to health issues I've grown to a 46H bra size! I've had to go through 8 surgeries, 3 have been major back, 2 were total knee replacements,  but none have been gyno.  My family and I have accepted as it not a life treating problem, but for you young guys go for it if that's what you feel you need to do!

Best of luck to you! Weight loss is hard work,  I've been trying to lose a lot since I've had to start using insulin,  until then it wasn't that much of a problem!

Bob

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I think Bob aka hammer,  covered it quite well. 
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024