Author Topic: is this gyno or just fat???  (Read 1664 times)

Offline vb010393

hello guys
i wanted to post this for a very long time but was hesitant and afraid. now i have finally decided to talk about my condition. any kind of help would be appreciated.
i am 24 years old. i think i have gyno from the age of 17-18 . but now condition have worsened. it wasnt very noticeable until a couple of years ago. i have gained weight for sure maybe that is the reason??. my height is just 5ft 5in and i weigh 75kgs. is this due to my weight or gynecomastia??
ps- i am quite hairy so the pics might not be that clear.
http://imgur.com/a/BStXX

hammer

It looks like you are squeezing your chest together with your arms, even with doing that I see no problems!  Guys spend thousands of dollars to get their chest to be as small as yours, be happy that you don't have to do the same!

Offline res.Cogitans

• Bronze Member
Your chest looks very good. Even though you gained a lot of weight, your chest remained quite small (usually overweighted men have bigger chest and very puffy).
So, if you want to do anything for you, just loose weight (combined with a proper diet you will loose symmetrically and the results will be even better).

Offline George Pope, M.D.

• Supporting Doctors
    • Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
I think you look fine.  I see no evidence of gynecomastia.
Dr. Pope, MD
George H Pope, MD, FACS
Certified - American Board of Plastic Surgery
Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
www.georgepopemd.com
Phone: 407-857-6261

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024