Author Topic: Am I being paranoid?  (Read 1700 times)

Offline stonedtemplepilot

I have lost a decent amount weight over the past year. I started a serious weight lifting routine two months ago and am already seeing results. I'm in the best shape I've ever been. With that being said, I still have slight flab on my lower abs and puffiness on my lower chest which I am concerned might be gyno.
Best case scenario is that it melts away as I lose the last bit of fat I have left on me. Worst case obviously being that it doesn't go away leaving me with surgery as the only option. I know it doesn't look noticeable from the front but from the side you can see the slight droopiness which is a serious motivation killer for me. To summarize, from your expert eyes, does this look like legitimate gyno or residual fat which will hopefully tighten up.

hammer

Well, we have had a lot of men here on the forum that have spent thousands of dollars to get their chest to look like yours, so I do think you are over thinking this!

steven618

giggsy

you have no muscles

Offline SmokeyNYY

• Bronze Member
Only two months? I would focus heavily on your chest for the next 3 months or so and see what happens. I see a bit of fat but won't tell if gyno or not until you spend more than 2 months at the gym.

Offline nonini

• Silver Member
No gyne, thats a completely normal chest.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024