Author Topic: two weeks after surgery-this is normal  (Read 1065 times)

Offline Elihost

• Posting Member
[font="Open Sans", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]i know its too early to judge , but i have to ask. its my second genycomastia surgery, after the first one i didnt happy becasuse i have little gland that still was there. right after the second surgery my chest look flat without crater, now after almost two weeks i see that the left side, when i get down my hands or flex i have crater. when i sit on my back or raise my hand, there is no crater. do you think its swelling or crater ?[/font][/color]
[font="Open Sans", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]and at the right side i have [/font][/color]irregularitys.
i attach some pictures with desctiptions.

Offline Litlriki

• Supporting Doctors
    • Dr. Silverman's Website
It's been a while since your procedure. Based on the photos, the contour appears irregular, but it seems you're flexing in those photos, which will make things look funny especially this early on.  I recommend massage and compression (4 to 6 weeks) after surgery, and I would expect things to look different by now, so perhaps posting some photos would be helpful.  Check with your surgeon regarding scar management.  
Dr. Silverman, M.D.
Cosmetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
29 Crafts Street
Suite 370
Newton, MA 02458
617-965-9500
800-785-7860
www.ricksilverman.com
www.gynecomastia-boston.com
rick@ricksilverman.com

Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024