Author Topic: Surgery booked, my story.  (Read 1533 times)

Offline nomoregyno28

Finally after 4-5 years of dealing with gyno i'm having it cut out on Oct 20. Been waiting for this ever since I got gyno around 14-15 years old. Havent worn tshirts much in years, very limited clothing selection, no pools, huge loss in confidence, id say some depression, withdrawel from being social, low self esteem, all because of this gland tissue. I had lost hope for a while since I was barely saving any money. I sold my second vehicle, got another job just to get money for surgery. Now i've got all I need. Well, finally my life gets to change. Surgery is costing me $8600 out of pocket, and i'm borrowing about $1500. Can't believe i'm finally here. Once i'm healed up from surgery i'm enlisting in the USMC as a rifleman. I'll let yall know how it goes and get some pics for sure. Just remember guys, theres light at the end of this tunnel. Its still surreal to me that i'm getting it out, I've thought about it everyday for the past 5 years. I highly encourage anyone in a similar position to get the money for surgery and not wait. Your mental health/life is worth more than any amount of money. I'll update on the 20th or 21st!

Offline zachachez

• Posting Member
Believe me it will be the best 8600$ you will ever pay in your whole life. 
I’m 20 days post op. And I can tell you it is life changing. 
Hope your surgery goes well, please keep this thread updated with pics before and after surgery 
Good luck!

Offline nomoregyno28

Got the gyno out! Feeling pretty good, still all wrapped up. Excision plus some lipo, definitely sore.

Offline George Pope, M.D.

• Supporting Doctors
    • Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
Congratulations!  Be sure to post some before and after pics when you are healed.
Dr. Pope, MD
George H Pope, MD, FACS
Certified - American Board of Plastic Surgery
Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
www.georgepopemd.com
Phone: 407-857-6261

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024