Author Topic: Questions about gyno  (Read 1054 times)

Offline Stasys93

Do you think I have gyno? I have always had puffy nipples and my chest looks really bad until the nipples get cold or irritated - then they become hard and look totally normal (fourth pic). I think I can feel a little mass behind them - it feels like a small rubber of the pencil. But I'm not sure - it could be some fat though. Do other people without gyno have hard nipples all the time or are they soft most of the time like mine and it’s completely normal?
If it’s gyno, is it possible to make my nipples permanently hard without a surgery? I feel like it’s too mild to get a surgery but I still hate it and would like to have a good looking manly chest. I workout 3-4 times a week but it's very frustrating, because it just looks like the less fat percentage I have - the more visible it gets.

hammer

Full pictures of your upper body would be helpful, but 1st of all everyone male and female are born with breast tissue and you are feeling that behind your nipple. Secondly, yes we all have "nipple hard on" with temperature change. If you have very large nipples that can be changed with cosmetic surgery. That is an out of pocket expensive surgury.

As far as you having gynecomastia, as I said, full upper body pictures would help, but it does look like you have good pictorial muscle, or minor gyne. However, as i see it your chest is just find!

Offline Stasys93

Thank Your for your answer, hammer. I took a few more pictures.

hammer

I would say you have very mild gynecomastia. What to do? That depends on how much it bothers you, but there has been plenty of other men that have been here on the forum that needed surgery that would have killed for your chest!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024