Author Topic: Is this gyno?  (Read 1415 times)

Offline Ryan1989

Hi all, new to the forum.

Basically I've lived most of my adult life with a flabby chest I'm 28 years old.  it hasent occurrd to me at all it could be gyno but I knew the way the fat accumulated at the bottom of my pec wasent right.

I have always been self conscience about it, every time I have photos taken in the summer I can always see the outline of my moob sticking through my t-shirt so I avoid them like the plague.

I was originally 165 lbs at 5 ft7. Now I weigh 145, the fat has come off my belly and love handles a touch but my chest remains the same. I cycle frequently and eat clean. 

I have no issues with my nipples what so ever, no tenderness no puffy nipples ECT, but one thing is apparent now I'm thinner my moob looks more feminine. I can also feel small lumps under both nipples, they arnt close to the surface. They are defiantly there,  

I have 2 photos which are attached.

Just looking for your opinions if possible. Thanks

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Welcome to the forum!

Yes, you do have mild to moderate gyne, which would require surgery to remove it -- there are no other alternatives.

Do your research, find a surgeon who has demonstrated sufficient interest and expertise in the procedure.  If need be, save up for the surgery -- don't rush into it.  Perhaps interview several surgeons if possible.

Good luck!

Dr Jacobs 
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

steven618

i would say yes, it is moderate, definitely not severe in appearance. You can definitely see the glandular growth in the tail of the side view where the skin is projected or swollen from the tissue growth. Frontal view, doesn't look like anything is there to me. In my opinion you are perfectly fine and I woudln't sweat it too bad. You still look fine. I would say if you can't fill an honest bra you are still good to go

Offline Cristalis

• Silver Member
Steven, its not about filling a bra, its about what bothers you. I dont have to large gynos either but im crazy when i see my areolas enlarged with that female look. I swear it, if my niples/areolas would always stay shrink like im out of a cold water or when i pinch them and stimulate them i would have never consider surgery.

Oh yeah, and there is something else, when i flex my pec muscles glands are more obvious, they can be seen round around my areolas, they dont compress like fat so when flexing they are pushed out and they can be seen in all of their "womder"

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024