Author Topic: Do I have gyno or fat?  (Read 1638 times)

Offline Thiago

I'm 17 years old and my nipples are big since I was 11 or 12. Last year I lost a lot of weight and the big nipples started to look worse. I think I have both gynecomastia and fat, but I'd like to see more opinions before going to see a doctor.
I'm 1.78m and 70kg

hammer

You have gynecomastia, male breast enlargement, it doesn't matter if you have fat or tissue, however I would say that you have plenty of tissue growth there! Are you on any medications that may have caused a hormone imbalance that causes breast growth?

Offline Thiago

You have gynecomastia, male breast enlargement, it doesn't matter if you have fat or tissue, however I would say that you have plenty of tissue growth there! Are you on any medications that may have caused a hormone imbalance that causes breast growth?

No, I don't take any medications, I think it developed during puberty and didn't disappear because I was fat. Is it possible?

hammer

No, I don't take any medications, I think it developed during puberty and didn't disappear because I was fat. Is it possible?

Anything is possible! I live in Minnesota, the Vikings may win this Sunday and bring it home and make history,  in more ways then one! I might watch my first foot ball game!

You are young, it has been known to go away,  but I don't know if you are beyond the age of no return. Hopefully a doctor will give their opinion here,or you can post on "ask a doctor" area. Other then that you might want to see your doctor.

Good luck

Offline HairyKnockers

• Bronze Member
You look a little soft; working out and developing some muscle tone would help your looks.  But it may make your gynecomastia somewhat more pronounced on a muscular chest, but I think your chest would still look better.  If you do decide to proceed with surgery after getting in better shape that will make the chances of surgery producing a good outcome even better.

Just as an aside I was a swimmer in high school.  I had bigger breast development than you do now for a good portion of that time.  It did partially go away, never completely but they seemed a bit smaller.  It didn’t bother me that much because I was in good shape.  We swam a couple hours a day and hit the weight room.  I was also no Olympic swimmer; my coach called me Mr. Third Place.  I told him that would still be a Bronze, I would be happy with that.  Where I did better was Water Polo.  My size was a definite advantage, I was the team enforcer.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024