Author Topic: Soon I'll be happy!  (Read 2482 times)

Offline iamvinhy

• Posting Member
Glad I found this site advertised on TV - im from Australia and also have a case of Gynecomastia. It isnt that bad but its bad enough for me to stop wearing shirts :(

I went to my surgeon and he said that once I'd lost some weight to remove the fat around my chest (im currently 90KG, 198lbs and need to get down to 70kg) then he would operate. He said if he operates now then I will have a concaved chest and it wont look good ..

So im on my way to recovery - hopefully soon ill be 20kg lighter and preparing to have my chest flattened, lol! :D

Offline iamvinhy

• Posting Member
Nah it was a medical show and it had a few people with Gynecomastia and then it showed the author of this website - who also had gynecomastia.

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
Glad I found this site advertised on TV - im from Australia and also have a case of Gynecomastia. It isnt that bad but its bad enough for me to stop wearing shirts :(

I went to my surgeon and he said that once I'd lost some weight to remove the fat around my chest (im currently 90KG, 198lbs and need to get down to 70kg) then he would operate. He said if he operates now then I will have a concaved chest and it wont look good ..

So im on my way to recovery - hopefully soon ill be 20kg lighter and preparing to have my chest flattened, lol! :D

congrats for making a start on the issue man.

who is your surgeon ?

... and the saga continues

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024