Author Topic: A big thanks to...  (Read 2258 times)

Offline Emcginty

• Posting Member
I want to say thank you to a couple members here.  Hammer and aboywithgirls.  Without reading literally dozens of post from these two individuals.  I would have never ventured down the road to comfort.

While I am not as big as some others on here.  My breast growth has been continuing to the point of needing regular support garments.  
It was reading their encouragement to others that encouraged me to go to a professional fitter for help.  Obviously this is a nerve racking adventure.  But eventually I found someone that was kind and extremely professional.
So again thank you.

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
Good for YOU! I was with another group that did the same thing for me that this group did for you.  I was scared to death to call up a high end department store and ask for a fitting but I finally did it and got the same kind of professional service you did and even walked out of the store wearing one of the bras that the gave me to try on.  So I now exactly how you felt and how you feel now.  You have a store and a staff that will help you any time you need it.  That is a great feeling.
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

aboywithgirls

I want to say thank you to a couple members here.  Hammer and aboywithgirls.  Without reading literally dozens of post from these two individuals.  I would have never ventured down the road to comfort.

While I am not as big as some others on here.  My breast growth has been continuing to the point of needing regular support garments.  
It was reading their encouragement to others that encouraged me to go to a professional fitter for help.  Obviously this is a nerve racking adventure.  But eventually I found someone that was kind and extremely professional.
So again thank you.

You are very welcome. To me, it only makes sense. Getting the opportunity to talk with a professional bra fitter and discuss what your looking for in a bra is extremely important . There are so many different styles and shapes , it's really only half of the equation once you are properly measured. I've been wearing a bra fulltime since I was a 16 and I was a 34C back then, almost 30 years ago! Bra style, and construction has come along way since then. I still don't have all figured out yet. As a matter of fact , I went to a local boutique looking for a lighter bra for summer. The fitter wanted to check my overall profile and shape and remeasure me. She said" I have just thing" she came back with 4 Empriente bras. They were all the same in different colors they were underwire with sheer lace cups. I tried on a black one, she came back in to check the fit and it was perfect! I had been wearing Fantasie and Natori bras for a while but none fit as well as the Empriente Cassiopee in a 36F  (I hadn't told her but I had lost 40 pounds since my last fitting). But a good fitter knows what they have in their store and what will work for you.

Glad we could help.

hammer

I want to say thank you to a couple members here.  Hammer and aboywithgirls.  Without reading literally dozens of post from these two individuals.  I would have never ventured down the road to comfort.

While I am not as big as some others on here.  My breast growth has been continuing to the point of needing regular support garments.  
It was reading their encouragement to others that encouraged me to go to a professional fitter for help.  Obviously this is a nerve racking adventure.  But eventually I found someone that was kind and extremely professional.
So again thank you.

Thanks, that's the reason I stay here on the forum!

Aboywithgirls has covered about all that needs to be said, so all I'll say is I'm glad that I could help!

Bob

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
Bob;
I have already responded to this so I am just going to ask how the vacation is going and are you getting your BRA TAN,

manno1

I still cant find the conference to go I let em swing for now lol 

hammer

I still cant find the conference to go I let em swing for now lol

It takes time, it has been many years for me and I wear a tee one size to big and usually a leather vest, but the vest has a US Navy patch on the back and helps cover a weapon too!

hammer

Bob;
I have already responded to this so I am just going to ask how the vacation is going and are you getting your BRA TAN,

It went great as far as good weather, but not much to do as far as things to do as far as a state park goes. Last year we were at  Itaska state park the mouth of the Mississippi river and that was great and we plan to go back and bring the trike (3 wheeler) with for the slow drive around the area sight seeing! There is a ton on wild life and beautiful things to see and do around the area, this year we said the hell with it and came home a day early to clean things up! But we did take it easy!

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
First I say let them hang and if some one says something then you can decide if you want to wear something or ignore the slob.
Hammer; sorry to hear things did not go as well as you planned but you did get some time away and know not to go back.

hammer

First I say let them hang and if some one says something then you can decide if you want to wear something or ignore the slob.
Hammer; sorry to hear things did not go as well as you planned but you did get some time away and know not to go back.

It is what it is! Thanks

Offline Sarotly

• Posting Member
Tina
Try Mazda they have Factory Alarms available for the MX5
Had one installed in mine

Geoff
Subject: a big thanks

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024