Author Topic: Options / Recommendations / Diagnosis  (Read 1225 times)

Offline duabs

All,

Thankyou all for diagnosing and answering questions on this forum, you may not realize just how much you help people!

That being said, I have attached a few pictures to this post and was curious if someone could give me a little insight as to what is going on here. I have been doing a bit of research and have looked at way too many male chests...and what I have doesnt seem to be a classic case of gynecomastia, but I think it may be a variation, so any insight would be great.

A little background information, I started realizing I had this problem around sophomore year of highschool. All the while, I was VERY active, I mean soccer practice everyday of the week while also lifting every now and again, and was pretty skinny and fit. However i still saw my chest begin to overdevelop. As I got to college, I became way more self conscious of it and wanted to fix it, so I had the idea to gain weight and bulk up to see if I can build the rest of my body in the same proportion as my chest. Didnt work, in fact it seemed to make things worst.

Now I am a few years out of college and decided to start running and loosing as much weight as possible to see if I can get rid of the sag on my chest.
Its a terrible thing constantly being uncomfortable in your body, and thats why I want to do everything I can to fix it.

So, please tell me is this gynecomastia?

If so, what are the next steps? Is this a treatable case of it? Are there typically local gyno doctors I can schedule to be seen? Do I need to see my local doctor first? What you would recommend in this case?

If not gynecomastia, any idea what it is?

Again, thank you all for your help.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024