Author Topic: How can anyone tell ?  (Read 1158 times)

Offline Ant84

How can anyone tell if this is gyno or not ? I started contacting plastic surgeons the last 2 months...one told me that unless you do a mastography you cannot really tell if it's  fat or gland. Or you do the operation (including liposuction) and if there's a gland he removes it.
If it's fat then it's really a stubborn and stupid area of the body to have my fat deposits (grrrrrrr)  
Thanks for any comments,
A.

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
I had been straddling with my PD for months then I wore a bra into my next visit then all hell broke out and I wound up with a mammogram.  The net results proved that I had gynecomastia and that I did not have cancer, very few of us with it do.  But at least I knew.  I am 70 years old and will NOT have surgery.  I have lived to long wondering what was underneath those women's bras and now I know and I AIN'T giving them up.
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

hammer

How can anyone tell if this is gyno or not ? I started contacting plastic surgeons the last 2 months...one told me that unless you do a mastography you cannot really tell if it's  fat or gland. Or you do the operation (including liposuction) and if there's a gland he removes it.
If it's fat then it's really a stubborn and stupid area of the body to have my fat deposits (grrrrrrr)  
Thanks for any comments,
A.

I really don't think you are that big or have anything to worry about!

We are always are worse critics when it comes to our personal looks and when it comes to gyno we think we look bigger to ourselves than others see us!  Truth be told, others are to wrapped up in their own problems that they don't even notice ours! I can speak from good experience, from being a wheelchair user I can't tell you how often, I get doors slammed in my face just because people don't notice me in the chair!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024