Author Topic: Is this a gyno? Please help!!  (Read 1531 times)

Offline Jjaut

Please help me find out whether this is gyno. I'm 30 years old.
Thank you.

hammer

Yes it is! It looks like you have some extra weight on and it is very common to have some breast enlargement when a man is carrying some extra weight!

Offline Jjaut

Yes it is! It looks like you have some extra weight on and it is very common to have some breast enlargement when a man is carrying some extra weight!

Thanks for the answer, u mean the size can be reduced if I lose weight or will it become worse?

hammer

Chances are you would not loss it all with weight loss! You most likely have some extra breast tissue that would require surgery, but you would need a doctor to confirm that.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
The Breast is one of the first places for excess weight to be deposited and probably the last for it to leave.  on top of that, the skin may have been stretched beyond its elastic limit and not revert back to a flat shape but sag making skin reduction also necessary.
So, weight loss alone will probably not reduce the breast contour to the desired degree but only slightly and breast reductions surgery for a person who has been obese is much more complex for a person who has lost considerable weight, but the weight loss would be the most important first step.   
Grandpa Dan

Offline SideSet

You definitely have significant gynecomastia with good size female-looking breasts.  I am guessing if you were fitted for a bra, you would probably be a B or C cup, and women that size almost always wear bras for comfort and appearance.  You should get fitted for and need to start wearing a bra.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024