Author Topic: Larger than spouse  (Read 3752 times)

Offline Getting boobs

• Posting Member
This question is for those that are larger or the same size as the spouse/GF. Did it present any problems in your relationship when you approached her size or passed her in size? That you wear the same size or larger than she does. Mine told me in a joking way when all for this first stated that it would be ok, long I as did not pass her up. Well we are getting to that point of at least being equal in size. I had been worried about it and I brought it up just to get it out there. She was open and honest about it, that at first it bothered her a bit. But after getting used to the thought, it was ok. They are part of me now and I just get to see how the other half that has larger breasts lives. So it was not really a problem for us. I was just wondering about some of the others and how they dealt with it. If the other wives/Gf had a problem or were threated by it.

Offline Johndoe1

I am close to the same size as my wife but she is a different shape so it isn't as noticeable. She can just wear my bras, but because of the shape difference, her bras don't fit me.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

aboywithgirls

I do have larger breasts than my wife. For quite a while, we were both wearing 36G (US). I'm typically in a 36G or H in most of my bras now. She's lost some weight and she was just fitted with 34DDD. 

It's not a problem for us at all . Its great for me because I just inherited several great bras! 

Offline Goodnplenty

• Bronze Member
I am bigger than my wife but I'm wider and shallower with less projection so it's not immediately obvious.  As  far as causing problems goes I'm not sure since I don't think she realizes that I'm bigger yet.  However I think it has the potential to cause problems in the future because she has always been conscious of her size or lack of size,  BTW she's a "B" cup.  Also she tends to accentuate hers with push up bras and I tend to downplay mine.

Offline Getting boobs

• Posting Member
I agree that shape makes a big difference in how they looks size wise. Just by looking at some of the pictures that were here and from myself. It seems that most of us are wider at the base of the breast, with not as much projection at the beginning. Then as we start to fill out, I think are fuller and heavier than a lot of women. It also seems that some are wider in the chest so they set father apart. But some are more front and center. That is more the way mine are. I guess it more the body type maybe. What’s the thoughts on that?

Offline Johndoe1

Men generally do have breasts that sit farther apart. That's called either wideset or depending on how the nipple is situated, east/west. And generally mens breasts are shallow, most of the mass is below the nipple but not all the way over to the center of the chest. Many women also have this style of breast. There are some men who remain wideset and shallow but develop a full mass below the nipple and is full on bottom, as many women are. Others develop a full mass above and below the nipple and have impressive cleavage as some women. 

Men can have any breast shape, same as women, but we generally are wideset, shallow and have larger roots due to our larger chests. 

aboywithgirls

I think that over time, a bra can cause what called "tissue migration. 

I have worn a bra since my early teens and exclusively worn underwire bras since i was 16. My breasts are front and center. I have cleavage regardless of my bra i wear. It may be just the way i developed but, I believe that my bra played a part in having my girls front and center at this point in my life.  I also have dense breast tissue. 

Offline JohannK

• Silver Member
I'm not that clued up on these things, but it certainly doesn't sound impossible to me.

Offline Getting boobs

• Posting Member
I think that they can indeed be trained. I have not been wear a bra anywhere near the time you have. When I put my bra on now, I don’t have to scoop as much to get them into place. I am larger now than before, so I don’t know if that plays into it. I also pretty much only wear an underwire. 

Offline Johndoe1

Mine definitely have migrated due to swoop and scoop. Not a tremendous amount, but enough that if I don't get all the tissue in the cup, they start hurting after a while and they also look more natural as well.

Offline Goodnplenty

• Bronze Member
If you look at a person  who is very overweight that also wears a watch often times you will see that one wrist is much smaller than the other one.  I have always believed that fat migration can happen with swoop and scoop.  Also I think a fair amount of permanent shaping is also possible. 

Offline littleguy

• Posting Member
I have noticed mine are more front and center after years of wearing bras.

Offline blad

Mine are bigger than my wife's.

It certainly added to her own conclusion that I needed a bra.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline GeorgeIII

• Posting Member
It seems reasonable that the breasts are as malleable as the rest of the body, perhaps even more. With enough time, even slight pressure can cause the body to adopt a new shape. There are braces to move teeth and bones around, reshaping contacts to correct one's vision, and even neck elongation as practiced by some African cultures. I often see the marks left by tight wristwatch bands, CPAP face masks, eyeglass bows, and even my own socks. It happens.

Offline blad

"It seems reasonable that the breasts are as malleable as the rest of the body, perhaps even more. With enough time, even slight pressure can cause the body to adopt a new shape. There are braces to move teeth and bones around, reshaping contacts to correct one's vision, and even neck elongation as practiced by some African cultures. I often see the marks left by tight wristwatch bands, CPAP face masks, eyeglass bows, and even my own socks. It happens."

Medically this is not entirely true.

Marks left by socks etc are likely pitting edema and shorter lived. Orthodontic movement etc are osteoclastic remodeling which dose not occurs in soft tissue.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024