Author Topic: My Story  (Read 1363 times)

Offline Luvmyboobs

• Posting Member
I'm new here and just wanted to give a little background. First, though, I want to thank all of you for being here. This is the only place I've found where acceptance is, well, accepted. 

I've had a little bit of a boob (AA/A) since I was in my 20s. At least that's when i actually noticed it, though no one else seemed to. Even when I was at my fittest, I never could get a well-defined chest. Fast forward to today, where I'm pushing 50, and in the past six months they've swelled up to a full B-cup and are continuing to grow.

At this point in my life, I've come to a point where the opinions of others mean very little to me and I have accepted myself just as I am. Boobs don't change that. 

When I noticed the growth, I decided to do some research, cause that's what I do, but most of what I found was how to prep yourself for surgery, or why you need to be ashamed, or other bs like that. I'd already decided I love my boobs, and the info was more geared to how to get rid of them. 

My questions, though, were more geared toward keeping them. How fast do they grow? How big will they get? Is their size a genetic thing, or will they just keep growing? What are the best bras for male breasts, since they tend to be shaped different than females? Etc. Etc. Those answers apparently don't exist.

Then I found this forum. I found some of my answers, but more importantly, I found men looking at their gyne the same way I was looking at mine. 

So, Thanks! Glad to meet all of you.

Offline blad

Our journeys all tend to be a bit different, but we are all dealing with having breasts. And under the title of acceptance, the best way to manage living with them. For many like me, it was to embrace wearing a bra as the most comfortable and practical solution. After all, women have been doing it for years!
If the bra fits, wear it.

Bridge

I like you had many questions.  I read many back post and have learned a lot.  I to felt much better knowing I'm not alone.  I have just started to try wearing a bra.  I am one to accept things as they come and in the scope of things this is not as serious as other health issues I have had.  From the research I have done breast growth is different for everyone.  I'm sure others could speak better to the topic.  I have grown into a full B cup over the last two, two and a half years.  I feel they aren't done yet.  Time will tell.  For now I am glad that I can hear from others experiencing the same growth and life struggles.

Offline Luvmyboobs

• Posting Member
Thanks for the input. I started wearing a bra as soon as the got big enough that they were noticeable in a t-shirt. First it was a sports bra, which taught me that, yes, they were actually big enough to need support. Now, my favorite bra is a soft cup underwire that I found. Because of their shape, I don't quite fill a molded cup properly, but at this rate that might change soon. 

Both my wife and I have approached my recent growth as just another thing, and she has actually been helpful in my bra shopping and selection. The funny thing is that through my bra shopping, she has come to realize she's been wearing the wrong size all her life. Now, she's gone in for a proper fitting and has found new bras to fit her better, as well.

Offline Getting boobs

• Posting Member
Welcome to the club.  I am glad that you found this forum. Lots of good people and good advice here. We are all on the same journey, just different paths. Far as how big, not sure anyone can answer that. I had always been a bit chesty, but when I was younger I could pull it off. As I have gotten older, I had a few small growth spurts. I started to wear a bra full time once I was a B. I found that they seemed to be less noticeable wearing one than without. It also hid my nipples that were very noticeable. I am now approaching a D cup. But everyone is different, some here have had breast for years and are only an A or B others an H cup. Far as bras go get fitted or try on as many that you can to find what feels the best to you. I wear an underwire in just about everything. You will get lots of answers about what’s best. Just find what works for you. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024