Author Topic: What do you think?  (Read 2497 times)

Offline crue

I've been looking around this site for a few days and would like some opinions if I might have gyno. I never thought anything until recently because every once in a while if I have my shirt off my wife will grab my chest as if I was grabbing her breasts. She has never said anything so I would like some opinions.

Offline rebcho

• Posting Member
I don't think you have anything to worry about.  

Offline SideSet

I think you should ask her why she treats your breasts the way you would a woman’s breasts? Have you considered a bra? 

bikerbob

I don't think you are to the point that you require a bra, but it is something to keep an eye on.  If your nipples get irritated or they bounce enough to be uncomfortable, you may need to look into it.  My first clue was when I started coming back from mountain biking with my chest hurting.
Meanwhile, I would be interested to know why your wife feels it is OK to grab them.  My wife accepts that I have breasts and need a bra and treats them with the same respect that I treat hers.  

Offline paulpark21

• Bronze Member
Does she just grab them or is it when playing?  My wife likes to play with mine during intimate times

Offline OHboobs

• Silver Member
From that angle and from what I can see of the rest of your body, they do not look out of place.  I'd say talk with your wife as to why she keeps grabbing them if it bothers you.

Offline Skip

No man should ever wear a bra no matter how big they are that’s just ridiculous. You look totally normal. Nothing to worry about.

Offline paulpark21

• Bronze Member
No man should ever wear a bra no matter how big they are that’s just ridiculous. You look totally normal. Nothing to worry about.
Why is it so ridiculous with a man wearing a bra if he has breasts?

p.r.1974

There seems to be somewhat larger nipples from the expanded photo, couldn't tell exactly. Where what you feel is necessary, and ignore the trolls. 

"No man should ever wear a bra no matter how big they are that’s just ridiculous. You look totally normal. Nothing to worry about."

There also seems to be someone that has been immersed in a non accepting environment for most of their lives. Most of us have. Everyone's mileage varies, but I will not accept my acceptance of my situation being called ridiculous by an ignorant. Evolve or crawl back under whatever rock you have been living under. 

Offline JohannK

• Silver Member
My answer to that is very simple.  Many women need a bra to provide physical support.  There are men here who are more endowed than those same women.

That said, I'm in a situation where justifying a bra is not so clear cut.  When I measured myself again this week I was mere millimetres away from 34D (76/93.5cm to be exact).  Which is in "need a bra" territory.  But my breasts are shallow, so their size is less of a problem.

Offline OHboobs

• Silver Member
Yeah, some guys have breasts large enough that they need a bra for support.  Others, like myself, need them to protect sensitive nipples.  For me, it was not a choice I made lightly, but one that I am very glad to have made.  As for the OP, it doesn't look like he needs one for support, but if he is experiencing breast/nipple discomfort, he should consider it.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
It could be that your wife is well aware that mens breasts can be sensitive in an erotic way. She might simply be teasing you sexually.

I wish my wife would do that.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024