Author Topic: Do I have gynecomastia?  (Read 4198 times)

Offline Anton

• Posting Member
I am a middle-aged man around 30 yrs. My breast have been like this since past few years. Do I have any gynecomastia
« Last Edit: January 24, 2020, 03:29:37 PM by Anton »

Offline SideSet

Very much so. 

Full and heavy female breasts with large feminine nipples.  

You would feel and look better wearing a bra.  That is what I do, and it is so much better than going around braless.  

Offline OHboobs

• Silver Member
I'm not sure what's going on with that first bra pic, but I'd say you're doing it wrong.  Cutting the cups out of a bra defeats the purpose.  As far as the second bra, the band does look tight.  You probably need to get measured to get a better idea of what size you need.  Some bras are easier to hide than others.  Your options might be limited due to your size.  That said, if you're experiencing any breast/nipple pain, a bra will greatly help with that and soon you won't care so much if it shows.

Offline SideSet

You should go in for a bra fitting and try on bras before buying. From your appearance, the sales   associate will immediately understand the bra is for you and because you need to wear a bra.

If you are a bit worried, just call ahead of time. I would recommend a store like Soma or Lane Bryant.  They are very good with men, like you, who have breasts like a woman and need to wear a bra like a woman does. 

Offline Anton

• Posting Member
At last got a fittest bra for me. But of late wearing the bra causes discoloration near my breast and leaves in expected marks everywhere

Offline SideSet

That bra looks great on you. I bet you feel so much more comfortable supported and with everything nicely held in place, more confident, too. 

What size is your bra?

How did the fitting go and trying on bras in the store? 

What store did you go to? 

CoffeeAndCake

2nd round of pics third pic looks like a great fit. Without seeing abdomen area well can’t really tell if it’s glandular or adipose tissue. Given the shape I’d say more fatty tissue than glandular but nonetheless Those are definitely breasts. Bras are up to the person if you are not an active person I would say not really needed at all but if you are I would definitely suggest wearing one to keep from the bounce and shape of typical shirts bra less gives. Even looking at google image pics of bra less women the shape is just not as appealing and kinda sloppy so even though bras are for breasts and breasts tend to be female and bras come off as a feminine piece of attire I say wear what gives comfort and confidence 

Offline Anton

• Posting Member
I used to wear bras back in early days occasionally. Now I'm wearing regularly.

Offline MarcoB

• Silver Member
Thanks a lot friend. But the first bra which I tried to put resulted in pretty bad shape the first time. And whenever I wear it is clearly visible on my outer shirt. Is there any way to hide it. The 2nd bra I tried was very tight on me.

It looks like you need underwire to keep the breast tissue out of your armpit area where I cannot imagine it's comfortable.  I'm finding that a starched, plaid shirt goes a long way in hiding bra lines, and all the more of course with an undershirt or other layer underneath.  Having the bra be approximately the color of your skin helps too of course.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2020, 03:45:05 AM by MarcoB »

Offline SideSet

Absolutely gynecomastia and you absolutely need to wear a bra for comfort and appearance.  Good advice on an underwire bra.  What is your bra size, BTW?

Offline paulpark21

• Bronze Member
After putting on the bra, you should pull the side tissue into the cup.  Much more comfortable.  You may need a bigger cup  doing this.

Offline Anton

• Posting Member
Bought in a new set for mine.

Offline SideSet

Looks great on you.  Everything shaped and lifted, nicely held in place.  Do you feel more confident and comfortable?

Offline Anton

• Posting Member
Consistent wearing of bra improved my cleavage. And it gives me comfort. I feel a lot feminine. And whenever I am without bra, my breast feels sore and bulge out.

Offline SideSet

You need to wear a bra as much as any woman does. You look so much better in a bra. I am sure you feel better, too 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024