Author Topic: Hasn't anyone got anything to say?  (Read 1225 times)

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
I keep coming back here to see if any one has anything to say and there is nothing.  well I have been trying some breast growth supplement  and with absolutely n result and think I have been conned.  Has any of you made this same mistake?
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

Offline JohannK

• Silver Member
I think most people here wouldn't want to make their breasts grow any further, so I doubt you'll get much advice here.

That said, I suspect those stuff (if they work at all, there's quite a market for snake oil) will have varied results.

Offline Johndoe1

I think most of that stuff is junk and is just a way to separate you from your money. Looks to me if you can eat a boatload of phytoestrogen plants like soy and such, you might  get some growth, but you will need to eat a lot of it and keep eating it.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Getting boobs

• Posting Member
It might be that everyone has lots on their mind right now, seems the world is getting crazy. I am not sure, but I think most of that stuff you see advertising growth is just that an advertisement.  Mine seem to have a mind for their own, along with weight loss I have gained a cup size. But seems for now to have leveled off.  I feel better for it, but it has really made things more noticeable.

Offline OHboobs

• Silver Member
Yeah, not sure I want mine bigger at this point.  More sensitive (the good kind) would be nice.  My first wife could orgasm just from nipple play.  I'd accept that in exchange for having breasts.  Hell, I might even be willing to go up a couple cup sizes for that.  Seems like a fair trade.

Offline paulpark21

• Bronze Member
I keep coming back here to see if any one has anything to say and there is nothing.  well I have been trying some breast growth supplement  and with absolutely n result and think I have been conned.  Has any of you made this same mistake?
Supplements are a crap shoot - some say it helped them, others say what you say.  The only way to grow breasts (or make then bigger) is estradiol (estrogen)

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
I agree with you that is a bunch of snake oil sales men.  I think the hip  put thier website is put there by them. I have tried it all with no improvement and I wont be wasting my money again.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024