Author Topic: And, for our next contestant . . .  (Read 3709 times)

Offline Newoldguy

Now that I've crossed the 50-year mark, I see that my chest is starting to change a bit. I've been somewhat thin my whole life and still tip the scales at only 165lbs / 75kg (5'11" / 1.8 m tall).

I haven't been out in public bare-chested and feel a little bit uneasy about doing so. Am I being too self conscious about this? Thanks for any comments.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Welcome on the forum. As far as I can tell, you don't seem to have gyne !  ??? I'm not an expert though ...

Offline md

• Posting Member

Offline md

• Posting Member
unless its cold where u took  those pictures and your nipples are stimulated? Temperature can make a great change in the way it looks.

jb

We should all look so good at age 50.

Offline bignipCT

• Bronze Member
yea i dont think you have it either.

Offline Newoldguy

Thanks, everyone, for the vote of confidence. I knew it wasn't much but I still wanted a read from you guys.

Offline Round_1

• Posting Member
i think your issues are more mental than physical... with that said, you look fine
"I've noticed that many people seem to fall into 3 categories; 1) people who have true gyno and have suffered psychological from it.  2) people who suffer from psuedo-gyno (the majority) and suffered"

Offline MichaelDale

WELL--- Call it what you will, you have breasts that are bigger than usual as do I. Mine are biger than yours, I'm a A-B and I find that no one really notices or cares.
I initially worried but have found over time that there are MANY guys with breasts--wearing T shirts Here in the warm weather. Having read the men-with-breasts lists for several years, I find my experience isn't unique.
The most problems we have is with our own self image.
Personally,, since I have developed breasts, I've come to enjoy them as  accessories. Consider that chopping them off will cost thousands and from what I've seen often doesn't result in an improvement unless you have C's or bigger, Isn't there something you could to better improve your looks with that money--like a face lift or hair transplant?
cheers;
Michael

Offline md

• Posting Member
Michael, no offense but i think you have some issues if you think he has ''breasts bigger than usual''

Offline MichaelDale

Well, I didn't use a breastometer nor do I claim to have checked a large number of mens' breasts but I see a definate conical shape--which may be typical of aging men due to andropause--a common development.
I'd guess if He were to measure, He'd find a 1+" difference between the measurement below and over his nipples which the charts say is an A.
Newoldguy also seems to notice a difference.
In any case as I think as I observed, I see many guys with noticable breasts showing through their shirts. Since there is no increased medical problem associated with having breasts, I consider their problem to be ONLY within ones head!
Cheers;

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024