Author Topic: Nipple growth  (Read 1259 times)

Offline SideSet

How many of you have found that as your breasts got bigger, so did your nipples?  And if so, how did you feel about it.

When my breasts developed at puberty, they grew to about a B cup and my nipples accordingly expanded.  I really didn’t want female breasts or nipples that looked at all feminine, but, if I had to have breasts, there was some thing nice about having cute nipples.

aboywithgirls

Sideset,  I experienced the same pubescent breast growth. My nipples grew in proportion to my breasts. I started wearing a bra part time when I was 13. It was my nipple growth the made me switch to wearing a bra full time when I was 16. It was my mother who made a comment about my high beams and told me that I needed to start wearing a bra all the time. The next day, she took me to JCPENNEY to get my own bras. Up until then,  I  was wearing my sister's hand me down bras. That's when I started wearing molded cup bras.

I'm not embarrassed by my breasts or my nipples anymore but, there are times when I do wear molded cup when I need to preserve some modesty. However, I wear unlined and lace cup bras for warmer weather. A spacer bra is also a good all around compromise too.

Offline Beeches

• Silver Member
I’m somewhat different than you guys in that my breast development started late in life. Before this I had very small, typically flat male nipples with very litle sensitivity. Once my hormone balance decided to go crazy, I notice some growth around and under the nipples, which started to enlarge very noticeably. They also became extremely sensitive, which can be very nice in the right circumstances, but painful when rubbed by my shirts. I started wearing compression shirts to try to limit the abrasion.

My doctor put me on TRT to try to rebalance my hormones, and I thought that the breast and nipple development would go away, but far from it. My breasts continued to develop and my nipples are now very much enlarged and prominent - in fact mine are bigger than my partner’s which I think she is less than enthusiastic about!

My doctor said that this was sometimes a problem with TRT, due to some of the testosterone getting converted in to estrogen, which then initiates the breast development. His only treatment on offer was to discontinue the TRT, which I didn’t want to do because it made me feel so terrible. I had hoped that he would prescribe an aromatase inhibitor, but he said there were too many risks involved and declined.

My areolea have not enlarged anything like as much as my nipples, but generally they look very feminine. I have to admit that I’m pretty happy about how they look (and feel), though not so happy that they are highly visible in public unless I take steps to conceal them. Moulded cup and spacer bras definitely do provide more modesty, though my nipples seem more than capable of poking through even these cups enough to show through thin shirts. If I’m feeling really concerned about the high beam problem I use silicone pasties which do a great job of hiding them.

So, that’s where I am today - modest B cups and some pretty impressive nipples...

aboywithgirls

Absolutely, I should have mentioned pasties or nipple petals. They are great for me with unlined or lace cup bras.

If you've ever gotten dressed for a warm summer day and then found yourself having to cross your arms when you are walking in air conditioning, you wish that you had put on some nipple covers before your bra. The worst for me seems to be the grocery store walking around the produce section. 

Offline taxmapper

When I was around 17, I felt a series of small "hard bumps" behind my right nipple and a slight level of discomfort. 
When I told my mother about it, she quickly quipped that I was not growing breasts. (I had NEVER indicated ANY such concept) but obviously since she had gone through this she naturally went in that direction. 

Regardless, a few days later and some discomfort, I had her feel the "bumps' and she immediately set me up with an appointment with our doctor. 

When checked he said that it was part of puberty and that for now it was harmless though checking periodically was in order. 

He also told me that when I hit 50 or so that they would probably start growing and get quite large. 

Well at 51 they did and though not large now, have in fact grown and still are.  

With this came a distinct growth in nipple size. With the stereotypical cone shape to the breast and nipple, along with a growth of the auriola, there has been a goodly amount of sensitivity along with it. Along with other sensations.  

The auriola and shape of my nipples both are conical and about twice-three times the size of what they were before all this started. 

I have also found that they rub against my shirt and padding if I have a bra on.  The chaffing I use to feel with t-shirts (especially with a pattern or iron on) has been replaced with a level of sensitivity I have never felt before, and now understand why the other half love having hers held and massaged... It isn't just a sex thing! 

Offline Getting boobs

• Posting Member
As my breast have gotten larger so have my nipples, both in thickness and length. My areola has gotten larger, but not at the rate my nipples have. Mine have also gotten darker as well. Is that something that others here have noticed? Far as the feelings about them being larger. That comes with its own challenges as others here have said. Them showing through your bra and top, if not wearing a padded bra or nipple covers. But the gains in sensitive I have found to be a good thing. Also I think that it makes them look  like what they are, breasts. We have accepted them as that, we wear bras to hold our breasts, so they should have nipples like breasts.  

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
I also had pubescent breast growth. By the time I was 14 I could pass the pencil test. I don’t remember having large nipples then but I sure do now! They’ve almost doubled in size in the last two years and while sensitive before they’re even more so now. Quite distracting in the morning when wearing a regular tee before putting on a bra. Also they’re almost always erect now, you can see them through my heavy tee and bra. I may have to look into those nipple covers.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2020, 01:21:17 AM by Traveler »

Offline Beeches

• Silver Member
Somehow it seems reasonable that for those who experienced their breast enlargement during puberty would develop female shaped breasts and nipples over the years, just as girls of that age do.

I was quite surprised in my own case that I developed large and prominent nipples in just a couple of years. For some reason I understood that breast development as a result of hormonal problems, but wasn’t expecting the nipples to enlarge so much or so quickly.

It feels like they are more attention-getting than my breasts sometimes, but apart from the inconvenience of having to disguise them in the interests of modesty I actually quite like them now I’ve got used to them. Plus female looking breasts would probably look a little strange with tiny male nipples on them.

Offline Dale Warnio

• Silver Member
As a boy, my nipples were just like any other boys, small and flat. However, when I started developing breasts in junior high, my nipples also got bigger and puffy.  My areolae got wider. My nipples were often inverted unless cold or stimulated. 

A while after my breast growth stopped, my nipples flattened out and were no longer puffy or inverted. My areolae remained wider than a male’s and my nipple were longer than a male’s. 

I stayed that way for decades, but with the breast growth I have experienced the last year or so, my nipples have gotten bigger, also. The areolae  wider still and the nipples longer and thicker. My nipples have a more conical as opposed to flat appearance.  

My breasts and nipples look just like a woman’s, not at all like moobs. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024