Author Topic: Another Gyne or Fat lad thread  (Read 1971 times)

Offline Fatty

• Posting Member
so, are my moobs solely due to me eating too many pies, or do i have gynecomastia?

Thoughts?

-C

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member

Offline Fatty

• Posting Member
Does that make it pseudogynecomastia then?

-C

Offline JohannK

• Silver Member
By "yes to both", Traveler meant you have "true" gyne, along with excess body fat.  From a health perspective it's always better to be a healthy weight, but be warned that it will make your breasts more obvious.  Losing weight fast can even release stored estrogen, leading to an increase in breast size (otherwise losing the fat will simply make them more prominent).

Offline Fatty

• Posting Member
Ahaa! Thank you. That's clear now. Agreed that I need to lose a lot of weight - I actually don't feel comfortable at all at this weight - need to do something about it asap.

My weight has fluctuated significantly over the years since i was in adolescence 25 years ago. As a teenager I remember the embarrassment of having moobs at school when changing after PE, although it wasn't really taken seriously back then, and the advice from our GP was along the lines of "get some fresh air and run around more" They (the moobs) have always been there and I remember the struggle at university to find t-shirts in a thick enough, stiff enough material so as not to them.

Even when I've been significantly slimmer than I am at the moment, I've always been self conscious about being topless at the beach or in the pool. I've usually worked around that by either wearing a t-shirt or just avoiding getting into the situation where I'd need to take my top off in public.

It's nice to understand why my moobs are more prominent than most and to be able to give myself a reason why I hated being topless in public all those times. i.e. I wasn't just imagining it.

-C

Offline Dale Warnio

• Silver Member
You have female shape breasts with feminine nipples 

Offline Fatty

• Posting Member
Hahaha not sure what to say to that except for.. Thanks! ;)

Oh well. I'm at a stage in my life that I no longer have anything to prove. Guess I'll just roll with it (them?) ;D

Definitely won't be getting surgery. Will try and do some exercise and lose some weight.

-C

Offline Dale Warnio

• Silver Member

Offline blad

Looks like breast development to me and not fat.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline FredL

• Silver Member
I lost weight hoping to shrink things down. It used to work when I was younger, but not anymore. When I was heavier my stomach was bigger than my chest, so my t-shirt would rest on my stomach. Now that I got rid of my gut, my shirt hangs from my boobs and doesn't touch my stomach. I hate that feeling!

Offline Dale Warnio

• Silver Member
I agree. Female breasts with feminine nipples even

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024