Author Topic: 21 w/ gyno, surgery prospects?  (Read 9478 times)

Offline mmunro

• Posting Member
hi, i am 21 years old, 5-7 160 pounds, im not overweight but i have had gyno since i was 17, considering surgery but want to know what you guys think my prospects are?

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/racingcivic2003/album?.dir=/52c0

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
You need to get those removed Dude!

Nice Tat.... Awesome!

John.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2005, 08:40:18 PM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Quite an important case of gyno... If I were you, and if you had money to pay, I would get that removed. Good luck in any case

Offline mmunro

• Posting Member
oh u r fine kiddo

your nipples are bigger than most (u should see mine) u have nothing compared to mine--- yours fit your build..
enjoy your life & have fun with  your play station as most 21 yrs olds do---your chest is fine.. and yes that tattoo is very cool  

they fit my build? i dont play videogames, i have the money for surgery but that is my money for college, so i will have to miss a quarter just for surgery

Offline Worrier

• Gold Member
i agree with juice, education is really important..you may not get this chance again :-/. I  can see what you are talking about  and to me it looks like a  moderate case  but if there is a choice between money to give you a decent future or money for surgery I know which option I would choose : ;)

I have mild gyno so I do know how crap it can be. and I do understand why you want this dealt with. i found the gym did wonders for my self confidence even if it doesn't make the gyno go away. Maybe use this time to get your body super fit so when you get through school and have the op  it looks even better.

Offline Round_1

• Posting Member
blatino is a fat latin fag who cnt even get men so he comes on these forums to please himself...

if its mentaly killing you i would deffinatly recomend missing school for it, you would probably find school alot easier with out them.
"I've noticed that many people seem to fall into 3 categories; 1) people who have true gyno and have suffered psychological from it.  2) people who suffer from psuedo-gyno (the majority) and suffered"

Offline silly_guy

• Silver Member
Man, that latin comment was pretty hateful. Wow!

And if mmunro is actually considering missing school for surgery, I doubt anyone can convince him his chest fits his build (which in fact is a really odd thing to tell someone I think).

My 2 cents:
Get the surgery (in the future).  But, don't male thingy around when choosing a surgeon.  If you can,  go to one of the highly recommend docs on this site.  Lots of docs (apparently) who can't handle this type of surgery.

However, surgery can wait.  Concentrate on dem studies and forget about gyne until after school.  Save some money while your in school maybe.

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)
I am guessing you are british from the tatoo :) . Do you live in the U.K.?
If so you are a prime candidate for  an NHS operation , if that takes to long ...you could do what i am doing :) , i am off to easter europe to get the operation off Doctor Nick ( Simpsons fame) .

Are you a uni student or college? If you are uni you have from the 16 th of dec till february to save some coin....and from may till october....nice big fat uni holidays ;)

Good luck

Offline mmunro

• Posting Member
i was born in england, my parents are from scotland but i moved to the US when i was about 13

Offline mmunro

• Posting Member
whats up everyone, i have a consultation with Dr Aziz here in columbus, ohio on the 20th of december. He was recommended to me from a friend who had the same problem i had and he looks great since surgery. They told me they have payment plans to help me out also, so i can go to school and still get surgery.

Offline scutaro

How did the consultation go?
I had a surgery when I was 19 now I'm 24 if you have any questions just ask.

Offline mikey1984

• Posting Member
Man I'm 21 also and I had surgery in October 18, 2006 if it was me use the money and miss school for a quarter.  I feel so much better and confident since my surgery depending on the doctor the surgery can be a bit high my est. was for $3,860 and I pushed it thru my insurance company, and they said it was medically ness.  I warn you though most insurance won't cover it but I work for Michelin and they have awesome insurance. By the time they were all done with it and all the claims on my insurance were over $17,000.  I had a high risk for breast cancer since it ran on both sides of my family at early ages, and I was also having some tenderness and swelling with mine before so I'm sure they used that in making there decision.  Make sure you see and endo. doc to make sure everything is in check with your hormones because if you have surgery and your hormones are out of wack they will come back.  I hope this helps you and if you have any questions message me

Offline mmunro

• Posting Member
ok this has been months since i posted, i cancelled my consultation due to using my money for school and i have a girlfriend now who i have been with for 5 months, and she does not care about my moobs, the only downside is her dad invited us to hilton head for a vacation and offered to pay for it, i had to say no ( i said i could not get off work) but really because of my embarassing moobs. I have been working out 3 weeks now (every two days) and i am seeing some change in the moobs, i can feel muscle behind them, i have also dropped 12 pounds which i think may have helped.

Offline mmunro

• Posting Member
here is the link to the pics again (new ones are dated today)

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/racingcivic2003/my_photos

Offline ddaavviidd

• Bronze Member
GET THE SURGERY,  YOUR CHEST DOES NOT FIT YOUR BULID UNLESS U R A CHICK THEN I WOULD SAY U GOT SOME NICE BREASTS

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024