Author Topic: Think I have Gyno  (Read 2245 times)

Offline Nyaacoleptic

• Posting Member
Pretty sure I have Gyno. I've got that lump behind the nipples. I know they're not very big and that the right one is smaller than the left (I'm guessing grade 1?). BMI is 21.2 so surely it cant be pseudo?

Offline Nyaacoleptic

• Posting Member
Well I'm glad it's not noticeable :D
Just wish the breast ache and nipple pain would stop lol XD
Thanks for the reply :)

Offline Nyaacoleptic

• Posting Member
Alrighty. I'm going to the doctors for a separate issue next week. I dont know what these random lumps inside my breast tissue are and may just ask about them. Maybe they're cysts or something. Ty for the feedback :)

Offline Nyaacoleptic

• Posting Member
Oh I didn't know that about fat. Maybe I just need to slim down some more :D
Thanks for all your advice (and the warning XD), you've been a huge help :)

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
I agree with Dude.
Very small, if any, and could be any number of normal things.
I wouldn’t worry at all.

Offline FredL

• Silver Member
Do your nipples hit your belly when you're sitting on the couch?
Do your boobs stick out when you're wearing just a t-shirt?
Can you grab each one and pull on it?
Does it bother the sh*t out of you?

If yes to all four, then I'd say you have gynecomastia. Is it bad enough to worry about? Probably not just from seeing the pics, but just know that whatever you have will probably increase as you get older. It certainly won't disappear.

Go for a physical exam and ask your Dr. It took me 45 years to work up the courage to do that, don't be like me.

Offline SideSet

Nope. No gyno

Offline Nyaacoleptic

• Posting Member
Thanks for the feedback and support everybody (and the funny anecdotes dude XD).
I'll see what the dr says on Monday :)

Offline Nyaacoleptic

• Posting Member
Went to the dr and they think I have a slight case and I have been referred for a ultrasound :)

Offline Nyaacoleptic

• Posting Member
Amazing that you still remember the day! Also, what a coincidence! My ultrasound is on a friday too :D

Offline Nyaacoleptic

• Posting Member
Ended up just getting an examination at the breast clinic instead. Confirmed that I have a very mild case of gyno. They didnt say anything, but according to the leaflet on it they gave me, it may be caused by the stomach medication I'm on. It started around that time too, but cant exactly stop taking it or my teeth with erode and I'll get constant tonsillitis and gastritis 😅

Offline Nyaacoleptic

• Posting Member
Thanks for the reply dude. When I 1st got put on medication, I got prescribed what I'm on now (lansoprazole) and it caused gynaecomastia pretty suddenly so I got it changed to ranitidine and that seemed to be ok for me (didnt reverse the Gyno though), but last year they took me off it because now they say it can cause cancer so I got put back on lansoprazole. I've been a little lax in taking it, but when I start taking it regularly again, if I notice more growth then I'll see if there is another option :)

Offline HairyKnockers

• Bronze Member
It doesn't look like you have very advance grade of gynecomastia.  You probably do have some fat and some gland.  I think your attitude as to how you view yourself and having gynecomastia is key.  Some guys fret about having grade 1 and others just live with grade 4 like it is no big deal.  Most people will probably not realize you have it unless it is pointed out to them.

Good luck and don't worry about it.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024