Author Topic: What should i do about this (Gynecomastia)  (Read 601 times)

nightmare_

I have big breasts since age of 15 or 16. It didn't disappear as i grow up, and i dont know what to do.

Sometimes my boobs get really firm (like nipple erection) and i am 90% sure this is a hormonal problem.

What should i do in first step please help me

Offline Dr. Cruise

• Supporting Doctors
  • Gold Member
  • Dr. Cruise
    • http://lagynecomastia.org/
Enlarged male breasts which persist after a couple of years will almost never go away on its own. Having said that, many men first turn to diet and exercise to see if it will help minimize the issue. For some, it may be enough improvement to satisfy them, but for others, they become more frustrated after working so hard to only see the gyne still there. It isn't unreasonable to visit your primary doctor to ensure there isn't an underlying problem going on that needs to be addressed. Aside from that, it really comes down to how bothered you are by your chest and whether or not you are ready to consider surgery to get rid of it. 

As you do your research, I would caution you to be aware of any sites or people who claim to have a magic pill or treatment that will cure gynecomastia. There is a lot of false advertising on the Internet waiting to take money from people who are desperate for a quick cure. Don't be fooled. 

Best of luck and just know that you do not have to live suffering from gynecomastia. It is correctable. 
Dr. Cruise
Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
2081 San Joaquin Hills Road
Newport Beach, CA 92660
949-644-4808
Before and After Pictures
Types of Gynecomastia

nightmare_

Whats the normal value for Total Testosterone and Free testosterone for 23 year old male ?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024