Author Topic: Hello, I am sure that I have  (Read 1779 times)

Offline stereo7

Hello I am 32 years old, 174cm(5' 8.5")and 94kg(207lb).
All my life I am overweight or obese and I take mass in my breast.
Photos from today and 1photo 3years back when I lost 20kg(44lb), again I have boobs and I shamed for this not so big boobs but are there. I never have go to doctor or I have checked myself.
What do you think if I lose again all this weight and stay there will improve the problem? The last time I lost weight I stay there only for 3 4 months and I take it all the next year and the other year I have almost triple the weight I lost 

Offline Busty

I agree. Pseudogynecomstia

Offline brock123

• Silver Member
You should ask your PCP for a mammogram appointment if he/she is unsure about the nature of your condition.  The mammogram will reveal if this is just fat or if there is any legit glandular tissue involved here. It's not as embarrassing as you might think it will be, but do expect some "shade" thrown your way from women that happen to be there.

I personally think that confirmation of your actual "status" from the medical community will serve you better than any speculation from an Internet forum can, but FWIW I agree with everyone else -- this looks more like "male fat" to me too.  That said, I think you may benefit from a Doctor telling you that :)

Offline stereo7

Thank you all for the replies . I will go to a doctor to check it for first time in my life , and I need to lose all this fat whatever the doctor say for gynecomastia .

Offline Nyaacoleptic

• Posting Member
Speaking from experience the doctor will probably tell you to lose some weight and come back. I had just a slight belly and got told this. I lost 30lbs, came back, got referred to breast clinic and then diagnosed with very mild gyno. 

Offline stereo7

Speaking from experience the doctor will probably tell you to lose some weight and come back. I had just a slight belly and got told this. I lost 30lbs, came back, got referred to breast clinic and then diagnosed with very mild gyno.

This is in my mind too, because I lost a lot of weight i have smaller boobs almost nothing but in comparison with my other  body parts dont lose the same volume . The only that is optimism is that I dont maintain the weight for more than  3 months and I took it back .Maybe the problem will have disappear if I maintain the weigh and continue the hard workout . 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024