Author Topic: Bumpy chest 6 weeks post-op (third operation)  (Read 585 times)

Offline randomuser123

Hello,

I have already gone through three surgeries

May 2020 -> Doctor 1:
- Left side mostly gland, right side a mix of a bit of gland and more fat
- Procedure: Cutting and liposuction
- Results: All was good on the left, but the right didn't seem to change at all. No steroid injections helped, the doctor decided to repeat the surgery

January 2021 -> Doctor 1:
- Procedure: Cutting
- Results: My chest got swollen the night post operation, most of it was immediately pressed out by a nurse. Then, the swelling decreased a bit, but a big part of it stayed, and the chest felt all lumpy, especially behind the nipple.
- I decided to go for an ultrasonograph scan, and they said it seemed like a lot of smaller pockets of blood, none of which big enough to be treated with any type of injection.

Mid July 2021 -> Doctor 2:
- I lost trust to the previous doctor, and I asked another surgeon for his opinion. After USG, he immediately said there is some gland left, and I should undergo another surgery
- Procedure: Laser cutting. The doctor said there was a lot of gland behind and around the nipple, he said some of it reached as far as my 3rd/4th rib. All of it was removed by him.
- A few days post-op my chest got really swollen (I mean woman's breast-like swollen). It went down with time, and during massages the scar got a bit open, and I was able to manually push out a lot of blood clots. (it was so much that my chest became indented after that). Nevertheless, a few days after that the area became bumpy again...

I know patience is key after every operation, but I have been patient after the first and the second operation, and it didn't really pay off... I am becoming a bit depressed, tbh...

I am attaching the picture of when my chest became indented after manual pressing (Aug 13th), and two pictures of my chest from today (Aug 31st).

Will my chest ever look normal?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024