Author Topic: New member  (Read 1264 times)

Offline Denny

• Posting Member
I am not sure if I am doing this right. I am a new member, in my 50s and am pretty sure I have gynecomastia. I would like to share more but would like to make sure I am doing this right. If anyone is out there please comment

Offline SideSet

Welcome. Please share whatever helps you. We can probably get the biggest insight from a picture. 
I think you’ll find this is a supportive and accepting group. Only do what makes you comfortable

aboywithgirls

Welcome 🥰!

This is a very accepting group here with everything from mild gynecomastia to those of us who need the support of a bra to get through our day!

My name is Sophie and I am a transwoman. I was a member here for almost 10 years prior to transitioning. If you feel more comfortable, you can also private message me with any questions you may have about the forum. 

Sophie ❤️ 

Orb

Denny,  This is a great way to start.  Read other post, get used to the site and join in when and where you feel right.  Most here are none judgemental and are quick to offer help and answer questions.  We all have had many and continue to grow.  (Pun intended)  Honestly I haven't read a comment that put another down. 

Offline Denny

• Posting Member
I am so lost at how this works. I was a little upset at this group because I got a couple of emails from the same person after my first post and when I opened the first one it showed a man in his bra. I had no clue it wasn't In an attachment. I was going to leave the group but felt I should give it another try. Yes I believe I have gynecomastia. My nipples have been protruding through my shirt for a few years but until a short while ago it didn't bother me. But then I felt a couple of family members noticed them but they were too kind to comment on them. But what had happened that made me check the internet was that I have been running for a long time. About a month ago I started upping my miles and time. My nipples started chafing really bad. Then when I ran over 30 minutes my breasts started to hurt. So I started checking out my options. I ended up buying some sports bras and it has been amazing. The first Saturday I ran after I got it I ran 8.25 miles and felt great. This evening I just ran 6 miles after a full day of work and everything feels good. So that's my story. I see a doctor for a wellness check-up in about a month and will find out for sure. I'm sorry but I will not be posting any pictures because I don't feel comfortable doing that. And I would appreciate not having any sent to me. Thank you all for listening.

Offline Denny

• Posting Member
Welcome. Please share whatever helps you. We can probably get the biggest insight from a picture.
I think you’ll find this is a supportive and accepting group. Only do what makes you comfortable
Thank you for the kind words of encouragement. I truly appreciate it.

OnlyGodKnowsWhy

Denny, you are doing absolutely nothing wrong. This is something we can't control or turn off and on when we want. Take off your shoes and stay a while. There is nothing but support from guys and gals who are in he same boat!

Offline Denny

• Posting Member
Thank you. That means a lot. I'm not trying to be hard to get along with. I'm just trying to figure things out as I go. I really don't mind wearing a bra. Actually my back stopped hurting and I didn't even know the cause of it. Now I know it was because of lack of support. However I don't want anyone to see me wear it. I am a 40 C. I can live like this as long as they don't get any bigger.

Offline gotgyne

Hi Denny,
welcome to the forum! You'll get answers to all questions you have regarding gynecomastia. Yor size 40C is a very good reason to wear at least a sports bra for all kind of exercise. Wearing a normal bra everyday depends if you find it useful. Many of us in the acceptance subforum do it. The pics is another thing. Some of us - including myself - attach pics with bras, some of their bare breasts, others don't. In my opinion a picture is worth a thousand words. But if you don't like such pics or even find them repulsive I'd recommend not to read threads with a symbolic paper-clip in front of the title of the thread in the directory.

John
« Last Edit: June 29, 2022, 11:49:30 AM by gotgyne »
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline SideSet

C cup is a nice full heavy womanly size 

Offline Denny

• Posting Member
I would like to thank you all for your comments and making me feel welcomed. I would also like to thank you all for respecting my wishes to not expose my breasts whether with a bra or braless. And to not receive anything of the same. This is a different position for me and I know you all went through it in your own way. And that is what I am trying to do. I decided to tell a couple of my family members about it. This is going to be a huge step for me. I will let you all know how it goes. Please, if you don't mind, would you say a prayer for me. Thank you all. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024